“Very Nice Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Santa Clarita
Sun City, United States
“Very Nice Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Excellent staff, excellent rooms, and excellent breakfast. Very generous room size whether king with sofa or double queen. Highly recommend this hotel if you are in the area. Superior to other hotels I've stayed in at this price range.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Hello Barbara B.

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us! I am very excited that we exceeded your expectations and that you will stay with us again if you are in the area! We all look forward having you as our guests again.

Regards,

Jeroen Buiks | General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Madison, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

This Hampton is not only clean and very easy to get to from the 5 but also has the most exceptional staff. Super friendly employees that are well trained. There is plenty of FREE parking.
Many nice restaurants within walking distance. The beds (like most Hampton-Hiltons) are super comfy!

Room Tip: No restaurant inside tis Hotel but lots of options within walking distance.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Hello Lynn G,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita! I am happy that you liked the fact that we have so many restaurants in the area and that the hotel is conveniently located off the I5 freeway. Please come visit us again when you are in need of a compfy hotel in the Santa Clarita Valley!

Regards,

Jeroen Buiks | General Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

You get free internet and a great free breakfast. The staff is always very pleasant and helpful. In fact, during a recent trip one hotel staff member called the next hotel I would be staying at on my behalf, and even got me a better rate. Personally, it's the only hotel I trust.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Hi Chris A! Welcome to the Hampton family! We are glad to have you staying with us anytime. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and expressing your experience with us. Once again we thank you and we hope to see you soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I am very pleased with the friendliness and prompt service of the hotel staff in attending to me and my family's needs during our stay here in Santa Clarita. The warm and personal services provided to us were excellent. My family would certainly like to come back to stay here again if we are back in Santa Clarita

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Trip Advisor Member! It makes us happy to know that our front desk went above and beyond to accomodate you and your loved ones. Thank you also for taking the time to share your experience with us. We hope to see you and your family soon!
Palo Alto, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Really enjoyed this stay. I was on my way to the Bay Area from San Diego at a late hour and decided to have a midway break here. The Hampton was clean, well maintained plus a very friendly staff which make for a happy customer. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Dear rinny_rem,

We are definately happy that you stopped by and said hello to us! Thank you for taking the time of letting us know of your experience. It means alot to us when guests enjoy their stay and share it with us. Once again, thank you and we hope to see you soon.
concord, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Staff is really nice and the place is clean and well decorated. The beds and pillows are the most comfortable I have ever slept in. The breakfast in the morning was real busy and the staff did a great job in making sure they never ran out of food or drink. The location is great if you are going to Magic Mtn.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Hello Susan B,

On behalf of the whole staff here at Hampton Inn Santa Clarita I would like to express my gratitude for taking the time to share your experience with us. Im glad to know that we did our best in accomodating you during your stay. Please visit us soon as we look forwad to seeing you in the near future!
Santa Clarita, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My friend and I finished up our mommy's day out by staying at the Hampton Inn. To be honest, I was already on board to love this place: the prospect of having a night's sleep without the regular mommy interruptions already put me in a happy place. But the place won me with overwhelmingly friendly desk staff (my friend was guest of the day, with a special parking space and snacks), warm and charming ambience in the rooms, and one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've ever slept in. I slept diagonally just because I could. There are refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, and hair dryer; ample closet space; decent cable selections. Drawer space is limited, but not an issue for our overnight stay. The coup de gras was the fabulous free breakfast, inclusive of yummy Belgian waffles with strawberry compote, crispy bacon, boiled eggs, the works. I am honestly pondering making this a regular stop just so I can get a good night's sleep every once in awhile. A comfortable night's stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you Brittany B for sharing your lovely post with us. The Hampton Inn Santa Clarita wants to thank you for your great comments and we cant wait for you to come visit us again soon. We are always looking to enhance our guests overall experience!

Been to Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita? Share your experiences!