“Nice Place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Santa Clarita
Palo Alto, California
“Nice Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Really enjoyed this stay. I was on my way to the Bay Area from San Diego at a late hour and decided to have a midway break here. The Hampton was clean, well maintained plus a very friendly staff which make for a happy customer. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear rinny_rem,

We are definately happy that you stopped by and said hello to us! Thank you for taking the time of letting us know of your experience. It means alot to us when guests enjoy their stay and share it with us. Once again, thank you and we hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
concord, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Staff is really nice and the place is clean and well decorated. The beds and pillows are the most comfortable I have ever slept in. The breakfast in the morning was real busy and the staff did a great job in making sure they never ran out of food or drink. The location is great if you are going to Magic Mtn.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Susan B,

On behalf of the whole staff here at Hampton Inn Santa Clarita I would like to express my gratitude for taking the time to share your experience with us. Im glad to know that we did our best in accomodating you during your stay. Please visit us soon as we look forwad to seeing you in the near future!
Santa Clarita, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My friend and I finished up our mommy's day out by staying at the Hampton Inn. To be honest, I was already on board to love this place: the prospect of having a night's sleep without the regular mommy interruptions already put me in a happy place. But the place won me with overwhelmingly friendly desk staff (my friend was guest of the day, with a special parking space and snacks), warm and charming ambience in the rooms, and one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've ever slept in. I slept diagonally just because I could. There are refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, and hair dryer; ample closet space; decent cable selections. Drawer space is limited, but not an issue for our overnight stay. The coup de gras was the fabulous free breakfast, inclusive of yummy Belgian waffles with strawberry compote, crispy bacon, boiled eggs, the works. I am honestly pondering making this a regular stop just so I can get a good night's sleep every once in awhile. A comfortable night's stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you Brittany B for sharing your lovely post with us. The Hampton Inn Santa Clarita wants to thank you for your great comments and we cant wait for you to come visit us again soon. We are always looking to enhance our guests overall experience!
canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed at five different Hampton's on this trip and they were all great. This was no exception. The staff were very nice and polite when we checked it. They made you feel like they genuinely cared that you were staying with them. The room was spoltless and up to date. For those who love their wifi- it was great. I was able to stream movies on youtube without a hicup on my iphone while the spouse was using the ipad (we were on the top floor). The breakfast had a nice variety of food and was well stocked. Great stay.

Hello hercules71,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your experience with us. It truly makes us happy to know that you were able to enjoy your stay and be comfortable. Once again, thank you and we hope to see you soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights while visting Six Flags. The service as well as the room was very good . The only downside was the breakfast which was not very lovely. However they offer a big variety of food till the very end of the breakfast window. Additional they pay much attention to your needs. We would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Hello daphil01

Thank you for staying with us on your recent travels to Santa Clarita. I’m sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our complimentary breakfast offering. We really value all feedback from our guests to find out what we can do better to make each stay more enjoyable. Please feel free to reach out to me to let me know what you liked and what you didn’t like about our breakfast. We really like welcoming you back with us, so please let us know what you think we should change!

Thanks again for your comments and please visit us again soon!

Jeroen Buiks | General Manager
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

This hotel was such delightful place to stay. The check-in (and check out) was easy with very polite staff. The Internet was fast, place exceptionally clean, rooms comfortable with thermostat controlled air conditioner, and the beds were so comfortable I could have slept for hours past when I had to get up and go. During happy hour, there was air popped popcorn, a vegetable tray with dips and even little containers of peanut butter for dipping, and fruit...among other items. The biggest surprise was I was selected "guest of the day"..what a hoot! Great marketing idea. Got a nice 'goodie bag' and best of all....my own parking space right out the front door. So I guess this will be my 'go to place' to stay in Santa Clarita, but the hotel was so nice that I'd stay there again even if I hadn't had the "guest of the day" designation. The hotel is very convenient to lots of restaurants and shopping...and is easy to reach the freeway.

Room Tip: Rooms were quiet, so not sure there was a bad room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Hello Southpass_TN

Congratulations on being our guest of the day! I’m happy you liked our gift bag at check in time as well as your designated parking spot near the hotel entrance! At the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita we always try to create a “home away from home” atmosphere by offering cookies, popcorn and other nice offerings. Thanks you for acknowledging the friendliness of the staff! I like to pass on your nice words to my team to show them that their hard work is being appreciated by our guests! Please come visit us again soon!

Jeroen Buiks
Sacramento, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

We stayed here on the way to La Jolla. The location is a bit hard to find, just look for the large "Hampton Inn" sign off the freeway. Quiet, clean, great breakfast. Staff was very warm and helpful.

The breakfast included egg omlettes, waffles, fresh fruit, muffins, oatmeal, bagels. I love that the coffee is out 24/7 in the lobby. Cookies in the lobby in the evening. We walked over to Outback Steak house, which is right next door. There are other restaurants very close to choose from, all one block away or less.

Hello travel4funn,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I’m happy that you enjoyed your time with us and that you especially liked our breakfast! The best way to find our hotel is to enter our address in the city of Stevenson Ranch instead of Santa Clarita. Thanks again for staying with us and we all look forward welcoming you back soon!

Jeroen Buiks | General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita? Share your experiences!