“Great Location near Magic Mountain” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Now and Save 15%
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Location near Magic Mountain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

good location, grocery store nearby, the Chuys restaurant is within walking distance. It was an easy drive to an from Magic Mountain and Hurricane Harbor. This is a family friendly hotel, I used my Hilton Honors points to book two rooms for 3 nights and found this to be a good value.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Hello TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I also like to thank you for your loyalty to Hilton and the HHonors program. It is very important to me that HHonors members enjoy their reward stay since they worked hard to earn those free nights! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the points were well spent. I hope welcoming you back soon so you can continue earning more points for future stays!

Jeroen Buiks | General Manager

315 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Lake View Terrace
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I love this hotel. So clean and comfortable. :) Great location, parking was not an issue and I can alway count on the Hampton Inn to provide me with a wonderful breakfast experience. I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello Jeannette P,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita! I’m happy to see that you have discovered the Hamptonality and that are a frequent guest of Hampton hotels! I’m delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us as well. We all look forward welcoming you back soon!

Auburn, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We have been here before (rated on Trip Advisor) and we tried it again. It was as good or better than the last visit. No complaints. Great location right off the 5 and food nearby. You can walk to restaurants and other business too.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Hello 1947-FORD,

It always makes me happy to see people return to my hotel! I believe that this is the best compliment any hotel can get from their guests! Please let us know when you need to stay with us again in the future and your friends at Hampton Santa Clarita will take care of you!

san diego, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

If you want to hide before or after LA traffic over night when going in or out of San Diego, this is a perfect spot. We left SD around 9PM, breezed through LA, got here around mid-night and slept here. The room had 2 queen beds and was quite large and easily fit our family 4 (two small kids). Breakfast was great and a good send off. Best of all, in the morning there was no traffic on the way to San Franscisco

Dear Madjid N,

Many people seem to enjoy staying in Santa Clarita over Los Angeles due to fact that we have a lot less traffic congestion in this area. Santa Clarita is a perfect stop for all travel between San Francisco and San Diego since we’re conveniently located just south of the Grapevine pass. I’m happy you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you liked our complimentary breakfast! We hope welcoming you back soon at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita!

Regards,

Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was an excellent place to spend the night!! Great rooms and great service. The room smelled so clean! We would definately stay here again. The location was great and easy to get to. Hampton is the place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Hello LovingLife316,

I'm happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that you loved the cleanliness of your room! Please visit us again soon when visiting the Santa Clarita Valley.

Phoenix, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

The room was one of the best we have visited in our travels. Everyone was very helpful. The room had usb and internet connections and that was helpful. The room was also very clean. I liked being able to operate the tv with my phone also. I seemed to always have my phone around and not the tv remote. We will stay there next time we visit.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Hello Joseph D,

My name is Jeroen and I’m the GM at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I’m really happy you liked your room and our in-room technology features! Thanks also for telling me about operating your TV with your cell phone. I honestly did not know that this was possible, but I will definitely try this myself so I can spread the word. Please come visit us again soon when visiting the Santa Clarita/Valencia/Six Flags area!
Mountain View, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

We stopped for a night on our way from San Francisco to San Diego. Very conveniently located near the highway, with lots of chain restaurants nearby. The room was very comfortable. Hotel is pleasantly decorated and the staff were very welcoming. Hot breakfast included.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Hello Iva37,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. Many people let us know that they like the location of the hotel when traveling up or down the I-5 freeway. Our hotel is located near the entrance of the Grapevine and has less congestion than the traffic in Los Angeles! Please come visit us again when travels bring you to Santa Clarita.

Regards,

Jeroen Buiks | General Manager

Been to Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita? Share your experiences!