“Very busy Hampton Inn” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 hotels in Santa Clarita
Spokane, Washington
“Very busy Hampton Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have stayed here many times over the years. It is right off the I-5 freeway and convenient to many restaurants. This Hampton seems to book lots of traveling youth sports teams. Subsequently you can hear the kids running up and down the halls at times. The staff has always been friendly, attentive and accommodating.

Room Tip: Ask for a West facing room away from the main street and freeway. It's much quieter.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear JetProp,

I realize that travelers have plenty of options to choose from when selecting a hotel in the Santa Clarita Valley, so I sincerely like to thank you for staying with the Hampton Inn! We will work hard to make sure you will keep returning to us in the future. Please notify the front desk at all times in case you experience some inconveniences caused by group business staying with us. This way we will be able to guarantee your satisfaction.

Thank again for your loyalty and please visit us again soon!

364 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Ladysmith, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were recently on our way to San Diego and had driven a long day when we reached Santa Clarita. It was a busy weekend as there as there was a hockey tournament on and most hotels were booked. We stopped at Hampton Inn and were able to get a wonderfully appointed room at a reasonable cost, along with breakfast!! Just what we needed at that point. In addition, we spent some time talking to other travellers and thoroughtly enjoyed the experience. The room was wonderful and lacked absolutely nothing! Thank you for a wonderful stay. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello stephanie b,

Thank you for your wonderful review of your stay at the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that other guests had the same experience! Santa Clarita is an amazing place to stay the night when traveling from San Francisco to San Diego, so I’m glad you found us when driving down the I5 South. Please stay with us again when driving to Southern California and we look forward taking care of you again!

South Elgin, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

From September to the end of May, the place is quite, you are able to eat b'fast in the morning, and find a parking place. But, because Six Flags is just 10 minutes away it is a different story during the summer months.

Please, if you and your family that will be visiting Six Flags, this is the perfect place. But, as a business traveler I prefer other hotels further away from Six Flags during the summer.

The hotel is located to many places to eat within walking distance. The rooms are away clean and quiet and the windows OPEN to get the cool SoCa breeze at night.

The staff is great, everyone is friendly and the b'fast is very good.

Only wish the work seat will be better.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the back are super quiet. The higher the room, the better the breeze thru the window.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Dear DEMojica,

My name is Jeroen Buiks and I’m the General Manager of the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I like to personally thank you for reviewing your recent stay at my hotel. I’m happy that you liked the broad variety of restaurants in walking distance from our hotel. We have Outback Steak House, In-n-Out Burger, Jack-in-the-Box, Del Taco and McDonalds just to name a few. I’m also delighted to read your positive comments on the overall cleanliness of the hotel as well as the friendliness of the staff. We all hope welcoming you back to our Hilton Lighthouse Award winning hotel in the near future!
Porterville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

We were impressed with the staff, especially front desk. They were great. We were impressed with Cessily very much. She was always positive and made us feel at home. She as well as all staff were helpful when needed. Great breakfast and food kept coming staff did let it run out. Liked the hours for breakfast. All in hotel was clean, neat and comfortable. Truely enjoyed our stay. It was not noisey. Slept well. Wake up call was on time. Will stay again if needed. Will reccomend to family and friends. Good Job.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Hello Beverly D

Thank you so much for recognizing Chelsea at the front desk for making a difference during your stay! These reviews are so appreciated because it will allow me to recognize and thank my team members for doing an amazing job. These recognitions will also be a huge inspiration for the entire team and this will motivate all of us to do everything we can to take care of our guests. On behalf of Chelsea and my entire front desk team, thank you for your amazing feedback! Please visit us again soon when visiting the Santa Clarita Valley!

Bay Area, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I haven't experienced this great of a service (other than the more expensive or overpriced hotels in the past) in previous hotels just like the Hampton Inn. Other hotels that are comparabale in price and nature do not match. The staff was friendly and were always aware of their customer's needs. The hotel was clean, the location was perfect, and my family enjoyed the stay. Breakfast was the best part!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Hello JD B,

Thank you for taking the time reviewing your recent stay at our Hampton Inn hotel. I sincerely appreciate your positive feedback on my staff members, and look forward sharing this with them. We always try to make each stay as comfortable as possible so our guests feel welcome and taken care off. Please visit us again soon and experience the Hamptonality again!

Warm regards,

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

The staff at this hotel knows what "customer service" means. They were the most kind and helpful people we have encountered in our travels. Room, breakfast, ammenities, location were all great but again I have to say that the people (staff) make The Place! They go out of their way to make sure your stay is the best it can possibly be. Great experience - will definately be back!

Dear Tripadvisor member,

Thank you for this amazing review of your recent stay at our Hampton Inn hotel. It sincerely means a lot to me to read reviews from guests who enjoyed their stay with us. It is our mission to go above and beyond in order to ensure guests satisfaction, and there is no greater reward than to see that my team members really made a difference. I am excited to share your kind words with my staff tomorrow, since there is no better motivation for them than to be recognized by our guests.

Thanks again and please visit us again soon!

Santa Clarita, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Great staff! Friendly, helpful, always willing to accomodate me with a room even on late notice. The rooms are always clean, and the in room internet always works great. Your breakfeast is always perfect, you have a nice variety of choices for me. My experience with this hotel and staff will keep me comming back again and again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita? Share your experiences!