“This place is perfect, until summer vacation break when a million kids are there.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita

Book Now and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Santa Clarita
South Elgin, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

From September to the end of May, the place is quite, you are able to eat b'fast in the morning, and find a parking place. But, because Six Flags is just 10 minutes away it is a different story during the summer months.

Please, if you and your family that will be visiting Six Flags, this is the perfect place. But, as a business traveler I prefer other hotels further away from Six Flags during the summer.

The hotel is located to many places to eat within walking distance. The rooms are away clean and quiet and the windows OPEN to get the cool SoCa breeze at night.

The staff is great, everyone is friendly and the b'fast is very good.

Only wish the work seat will be better.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the back are super quiet. The higher the room, the better the breeze thru the window.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Dear DEMojica,

My name is Jeroen Buiks and I’m the General Manager of the Hampton Inn Santa Clarita. I like to personally thank you for reviewing your recent stay at my hotel. I’m happy that you liked the broad variety of restaurants in walking distance from our hotel. We have Outback Steak House, In-n-Out Burger, Jack-in-the-Box, Del Taco and McDonalds just to name a few. I’m also delighted to read your positive comments on the overall cleanliness of the hotel as well as the friendliness of the staff. We all hope welcoming you back to our Hilton Lighthouse Award winning hotel in the near future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Porterville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

We were impressed with the staff, especially front desk. They were great. We were impressed with Cessily very much. She was always positive and made us feel at home. She as well as all staff were helpful when needed. Great breakfast and food kept coming staff did let it run out. Liked the hours for breakfast. All in hotel was clean, neat and comfortable. Truely enjoyed our stay. It was not noisey. Slept well. Wake up call was on time. Will stay again if needed. Will reccomend to family and friends. Good Job.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Hello Beverly D

Thank you so much for recognizing Chelsea at the front desk for making a difference during your stay! These reviews are so appreciated because it will allow me to recognize and thank my team members for doing an amazing job. These recognitions will also be a huge inspiration for the entire team and this will motivate all of us to do everything we can to take care of our guests. On behalf of Chelsea and my entire front desk team, thank you for your amazing feedback! Please visit us again soon when visiting the Santa Clarita Valley!

Bay Area, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I haven't experienced this great of a service (other than the more expensive or overpriced hotels in the past) in previous hotels just like the Hampton Inn. Other hotels that are comparabale in price and nature do not match. The staff was friendly and were always aware of their customer's needs. The hotel was clean, the location was perfect, and my family enjoyed the stay. Breakfast was the best part!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Hello JD B,

Thank you for taking the time reviewing your recent stay at our Hampton Inn hotel. I sincerely appreciate your positive feedback on my staff members, and look forward sharing this with them. We always try to make each stay as comfortable as possible so our guests feel welcome and taken care off. Please visit us again soon and experience the Hamptonality again!

Warm regards,

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

The staff at this hotel knows what "customer service" means. They were the most kind and helpful people we have encountered in our travels. Room, breakfast, ammenities, location were all great but again I have to say that the people (staff) make The Place! They go out of their way to make sure your stay is the best it can possibly be. Great experience - will definately be back!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Tripadvisor member,

Thank you for this amazing review of your recent stay at our Hampton Inn hotel. It sincerely means a lot to me to read reviews from guests who enjoyed their stay with us. It is our mission to go above and beyond in order to ensure guests satisfaction, and there is no greater reward than to see that my team members really made a difference. I am excited to share your kind words with my staff tomorrow, since there is no better motivation for them than to be recognized by our guests.

Thanks again and please visit us again soon!

Santa Clarita, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Great staff! Friendly, helpful, always willing to accomodate me with a room even on late notice. The rooms are always clean, and the in room internet always works great. Your breakfeast is always perfect, you have a nice variety of choices for me. My experience with this hotel and staff will keep me comming back again and again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Walnut Creek, Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We spent one overnight at this hotel and had a great experience. Room was beautiful, quiet and had a room bathroom. The breakfast was free and the employees were all so helpful. Each of the kids got lollipops after breakfast and were sad we couldn't stay to swim at the pool.

• Stayed May 2013
Jeroen B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Hello TopoBogo,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn for your stay in Santa Clarita. I realize there are many options in this area so I am very happy that you decided to stay the night with us! Please visit your friends at Hampton again someday and stay a bit longer so you will be able to enjoy our pool!

Regards,

Idyllwild, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

The room furnishings are great. Get a room in the back to soften the freeway noise. Very nice breakfast. My only complaint was the house keeping. After they woke me up and were told not to cone back, she knocked again 1/2 hour later.

• Stayed April 2013
Hello mtcowboy1011,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Hampton Inn on Tripadvisor! I’m happy to hear that you liked the room décor and that you were satisfied with our complimentary breakfast. We always try hard to accommodate guests with specific room requests, so if you prefer your room to be at the back of the hotel, please let us know. I also like to apologize for the fact that my housekeeper returned to your room after 30 minutes. This incident has been discussed and in the future we will make sure to post a Do Not Disturb sign on the door for you, so housekeeping will not return until 12noon. Thank you for bringing this up to me so I was able to discuss this with my housekeeping team.
Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope seeing you back soon!

Jeroen Buiks

Been to Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita? Share your experiences!