We stayed here for a night on our way from LAX to Yosemite. It was about 1/2 hour north of the city and an easy drive later at night. We stopped here at this exit on our way back into the city for gas and it was a mad-house. A million cars and a lot of congestion on a mid-day Saturday afternoon. We were a little concerned because of the proximity to the amusement park, but the hotel did not seem to suffer from the over-use we've seen at other properties near major attractions.
The hotel is what you would expect from a nicer Hampton Inn - clean, quiet and modern rooms. The beds were comfortable. The linens were nice. The wireless worked good. The breakfast bar was above average with a good selection of well stocked fruits, vegetables, and pastries.
We would certainly stay here again. The location was great for our travels and it was comfortable and clean. No complaints!
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita Hotel Santa Clarita
- Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita Hotel
- Hampton Inn Santa Clarita
- Santa Clarita Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Los Angeles
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Los Angeles/Santa Clarita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.