“Family wedding” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn 1000 Points
Ranked #6 of 6 hotels in Santa Clarita

99 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

Amazing stay. Great breakfast includes: toast, jam, waffles, cereal, coffee, pastries, muffins etc. Room was great, it was spacious, had a fridge in the room, free wifi, microwave in the breakfast room! Had a excellent stay while I was there!

• Stayed March 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

"Great hotel and staff"

This hotel is not bad as you think!! For very decent price, you get what you pay for. Does not mean you expect a "5 star" room and service. I traveled with my family for 6 flags with my disable child. Despite of being very busy, the clerk helped me carry  my luggage into my room. Overall the staff was very very friendly, helpful and welcoming with a smile. Room was very nice, comfortable and clean. Breakfast was nice with hot waffles, toast, pastries, cereals, juice, coffee and etc.... Very satisfied. Would like to add one more thing. When I walked into the lobby for check-in, the guest before me was shouting at the front desk  for no reason. Because She wanted a luggage cart. REALLY!!!!!!  It's only "10 stairs". And she was on first floor lol..Again people like that should consider paying more money and get better service at 5 star hotels. If you can't be nice to someone than don't expect someone else to be nice to you either!!! That's my way!! The only problem I had was the WiFi didn't work well.

• Stayed July 2012
Sacramento, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

This particular Travelodge was a disappointment. Although they state it's been upgraded.....it Very evident that it still very dated and run down. The bed was comfortable .... However when you look inside the bathroom....the showerhead could of been replaced a long long time ago. In saying this, the bathroom was clean overall.

I guess the reason why the facility still exists is mainly due to it's location (not far from Six Flags Magic Mountain).

A very Average lodging experience.

• Stayed August 2012
Castro Valley, California, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Our room was clean but there were holes in the curtains, the air did not work properly, We had to ask for more towels, we tried to get another blanket because my girlfriends daughter ( who is handicapped) gets very cold, they said they did not have anymore. The waffles were the only good thing to eat, no toast,coffee was gone, also no milk for cereal. Eating area was very small. The Jacuzzi was not hot and it was dirty. Our windows were covered with some ugly stuff that we could not see out of it. We needed another bag for our wet clothes and we were told they did not have anymore, I later got one from the maid. The day clerk was VERY RUDE and she had a baby crying behind her while I was trying to checkout. I would not recommend this hotel if you are handicapped because it is NOT handicapped friendly like they say. When I asked her re-handicapped she said the county will not let them improve the hotel to make it more accessible for those who are. We will neve rstay there again. Also we were wakened by the people above because we could hear them walking around.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

Not sure what the other guests were complaining about but the hotel staff and front desk were more than helpful we were on a vacation for six flags and they gave us directions to six flags and nearby restaurants. When we asked for extra towels at midnight after a long day at six flags they brought them right away to us. The rooms were clean and they seem to have been remodeled due to the new furniture. Overall the price was very reasonable, rooms were clean, service was great and that's what I expect from a good hotel.

• Stayed June 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

Great place to stay. I will Stay here again. Excellent staff and good rate.

• Stayed June 2012

Been to Travelodge of Santa Clarita? Share your experiences!