“Clean, modern with good hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Santa Clarita
Certificate of Excellence 2014
San Diego, California
“Clean, modern with good hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Nice hotel with spacious rooms. Nice touch is the breakfast which is a bit better that the usual US motel selection. Also have a free happy hour in the evening. Nice pool. Overall a good place to stay for a night or two. Very close to Six Flags also

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Valenciagm, General Manager at Embassy Suites Valencia, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a comment on Trip Advisor. I know our breakfast staff strives to make sure we have a great breakfast. I was happy to hear you enjoyed our manager's reception. I hope we are able to accommodate you in the future.

Thanks,

Ron Carter

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in February 2013 and were very impressed. The hotel is smaller than usual Embassy Suites and very customer friendly. Personnel makes great genuine effort to make guests feel welcome, comfortable, and happy. Our room (356) was very clean and recently remodeled. Hallways, restaurant and reception areas all look new and clean, not clear what some of the previous reviews are based on. Solid separate bedroom door completely eliminates hallway noise. There is some freeway noise pretty much blocked by windows (this may depend on location of the room, our room faced Newhall Ranch Rd). Because of a smaller size of the hotel, it was never crowded and even the breakfast lines to omelette station were short. Reception had no lines at all. Managers reception (5:30-7:30pm) was the best we ever had in Embassy suites due to relaxing atmosphere, no lines, and great service. Room service food (ahi tuna salad, other salad, and soup) was unexpectedly good. Breakfast buffet is standard but fresh and good. Only one issue worth mentioning: wi-fi only works in rooms facing the atrium and lobby. Will stay here again!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Thanks so much for your comments; I know we and our future guests appreciate it. I would like to mention that we are currently working on upgrading our Wi-Fi, this option should be available in all suites by mid March.

Thanks,

New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

There are not many options in Valencia to stay at a 4-5* level. This is one of the best but still, quality of Service is far from being as standard as I expected.

I stayed before for a week, and this last time I was there 2 weeks straight:
- I asked the shower to be better cleaned but figured out to odor was from the pipes. Same with the bathtub, the water was yellow.
- The left me two time w/o lunch because they forgot to prepare my food to room service.
- I forgot some things inside a drawer and tried to call back but it rang so long that I hang several times. At least they found and keep my stuff!!!

Among others...

Facilities are nice, gym, swimming pool, food is just ok. But I can't stand bad service, really.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
We sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We apologize that you had such an experience and assure you that this is not the typical stay at this hotel. On behalf of my entire staff, I apologize for the odor and lunch issues you encountered. I would like to know more about the specific room you were in, so we may be able to solve the odor that was coming from the shower piping. We hope that we can have another opportunity at your business on your next trip to Valencia.

Thanks Again,

Rouen, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

My wife and myself stayed 10 days in this hotel end October. We visited our son who worked there for 5 months.
The room was excellent and confortable, service is also good. We took breakfast every morning, the choice of food and quality are excellent.
Being close to the motorway, we easily drove out each day to visit a lot of places in & around LA.
If one day I come back in the area, I know where I will stay !

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Santa Barbara, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Typical Embassy Suites have that pink stucco dècor, glass elevators and Spanish feel when u arrive. The Embassy Suites Valencia sort of tries for that look, but u can tell they gave up about half way through..and went with more of a business hotel look. :) And why shouldn't they? They're one of only a few hotels within 10 miles of Six Flags Magic Mountain, (an amusement park that in my opinion, beats Disneyland hands down, for half the price. ) Theres two fabulous things about Valenica: magic mountain, and the Town Center mall, an indoor/outdoor mall thats probably my favorite mall anywhere. Its just shockingly pretty when u drive up and see the bungee jumping outside for the kids, white lights along the path outside, and all the stores indoor and outdoor u could ask for.
But back to our B- embassy suites: You still get the glass elevator, and the Buffett breakfast is simply amazing, the best perk of this hotel chain by far. But there are no Spanish style verandas or moss on the walls , no sprawling resort pool, (no pink, really. ) You get what u pay for here, a nice room that's bigger than most, and does accommodate a family of four perfectly,. A wonderful cooked to order breakfast, and nice staff. The pool is tiny by Embassy Suites standards, but you'll probably be at Magic Mountain for your fun, so really, you don't miss it. My last comment is that they used to provide a free shuttle to Magic Mountain, a wonderful perk that saved us $20 in parking every time we went. It's the main reason we stay there every time. The last time we went, the front desk announced that there was a new manager who had decided NOT to offer this service. BAD IDEA, management! (The Marriott next door is I'm sure providing this now, if they're smart. ) All in all I give this a B-, and I'd remove the minus if only they'd restore that shuttle service....

• Stayed August 2012
Norman, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

The included breakfast to order was particularly appreciated. Had dinner a couple of nights and really appreciated that they would accommodate special requests. The halls are showing signs of age (wear and dirty). Wished I had brought my ear plugs as it is close to the interstate. Staff was always helpful and cheerful. Was disappointed that the pool and hot tub were outside and I couldn't enjoy during my January stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thanks for your post in Trip Advisor; I too think that our breakfast is a great Embassy Suites standard. I was happy to hear our serving staff was able to accommodate special requests to ensure you had a great experience. As mentioned in your post the hallways are getting a bit worn, I am happy to report we have replaced the wall paper and are looking at several other possible upgrades over the next several months.

Thanks Again,

Chowchilla, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

This Embassy Suites is fairly new, clean, modern and beautiful. The staff went out of there way to get me checked in early so I could get our toddler a nap. I called them while we were driving and explained we would be arriving 2 hours before check in time and that I had a toddler who needed to nap and they cleaned our room as soon as it was checked out of and made it available upon our arrival.

Our room was a lovely corner suite which offers a little more space than their standard room.

The only downside to the hotel was they were replacing wall paper on our floor, but the workers were courteous and quiet.

I will definitely stay at this property again!

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for your kind words on Trip advisor about my hotel. We strive to make our hotel a clean and comfortable place so you can feel at ease during your stay in our large suites. We appreciate the kind words about our Staff, I can relate to your toddler needing a nap as I have young ones too! As mentioned in your post we were putting up wall paper during the time you were here, I was happy to hear that they were quite. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Ron Carter

Been to Embassy Suites Valencia? Share your experiences!