“Stayed for 12 days for company training.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Santa Clarita
Norman, Oklahoma
“Stayed for 12 days for company training.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

The included breakfast to order was particularly appreciated. Had dinner a couple of nights and really appreciated that they would accommodate special requests. The halls are showing signs of age (wear and dirty). Wished I had brought my ear plugs as it is close to the interstate. Staff was always helpful and cheerful. Was disappointed that the pool and hot tub were outside and I couldn't enjoy during my January stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Valenciagm, General Manager at Embassy Suites Valencia, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thanks for your post in Trip Advisor; I too think that our breakfast is a great Embassy Suites standard. I was happy to hear our serving staff was able to accommodate special requests to ensure you had a great experience. As mentioned in your post the hallways are getting a bit worn, I am happy to report we have replaced the wall paper and are looking at several other possible upgrades over the next several months.

Thanks Again,

Ron Carter

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Chowchilla, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

This Embassy Suites is fairly new, clean, modern and beautiful. The staff went out of there way to get me checked in early so I could get our toddler a nap. I called them while we were driving and explained we would be arriving 2 hours before check in time and that I had a toddler who needed to nap and they cleaned our room as soon as it was checked out of and made it available upon our arrival.

Our room was a lovely corner suite which offers a little more space than their standard room.

The only downside to the hotel was they were replacing wall paper on our floor, but the workers were courteous and quiet.

I will definitely stay at this property again!

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for your kind words on Trip advisor about my hotel. We strive to make our hotel a clean and comfortable place so you can feel at ease during your stay in our large suites. We appreciate the kind words about our Staff, I can relate to your toddler needing a nap as I have young ones too! As mentioned in your post we were putting up wall paper during the time you were here, I was happy to hear that they were quite. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Tulare, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

This is a beautiful hotel in a very beautiful area. the reception/Lobby areas are georgous.the decor in the suites are beautifully done. there are more than enough pillows on the bed to make you sleep like a baby.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for your comments about our hotel. I too love our lobby area, Embassy Suites Lobby areas are the best bar none! I also could not agree with you more about the beautiful area, I just moved here myself and I never knew how beautiful this area is truly a best kept secret for those of us that live here.

Thanks,

Merced, California, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Clean & secure location. Good quality suite. I would stay at this hotel again. My only complain extra blankets were scratchy. But it was a wonderful experience. The breakfast buffet was very good and had many choices!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thanks for your comments about our hotel. I am happy your stay went well. I have shared your comments about the blankets to our staff. During your next stay if you need an extra blanket, let us know you would like an extra comforter. If we are not sold out this could be a alternative and softer option.

Thanks again,

California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed at this Embassy Suites many times and it's a great hotel. When we arrived, Heather was working at the front desk and noticed that it was my son's birthday because of his birthday pin we had gotten at Legoland earlier that day. She showed up at our door a little while after we checked in with a plate of cookies and a handwritten card for my son. He was really excited. It was very thoughtful and greatly appreciated that she went out of her way to do that for him.

The rooms were clean and breakfast was great. The only issue we had was the same as a previous reviewer-the heater didn't work very well. No matter what temperature we set it to, the room temp would not go any higher than 69° and really didn't feel like it was blowing any warm air. I would stay here again, just hopefully in a room with a better heater.

• Stayed January 2013
Thanks so much for the comments about your experience here. We too think that Heather is an exceptional associate of this hotel! Thanks for the comments about breakfast and the clean rooms. I have shared your comments to my engineering staff and the heating and A/C system is being looked at. Thanks again for your thoughts!

Thanks,

Placerville, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Overall, this is a good property to stay at. We had two rooms, and they are clean, comfortable and quiet. There was an issue with the key making system when we arrived, and only had one key per room, kind of a pain. Also, staff seemed maybe not quite grumpy, but perhaps over stressed is a better word. This might have had something to do with the Rose Bowl, as there was a lot of Badger and Stanford fans milling around.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Jeroen B, Manager at Embassy Suites Valencia, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Dear kings_29

Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites in Valencia on your recent travels to Valencia. I’m happy that you were satisfied with the cleanliness and comfort of your suite, and I love to pass on your nice words to my housekeeping staff since they are working hard to keep this hotel in great shape! I apologize for the issues you experienced with your room key. Due to technical difficulties with our key machine we were only able to provide guests with one key at the time. I realize that this was very inconvenient, but fortunately this issue has been resolved.

We all hope welcoming you back soon at the Embassy Suites Valencia!

Jeroen Buiks
Assistant General Manager
modesto
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

We stayed here 1 night. The suites is very modern, clean. The beds are very comfortable. The continental breakfast is adequate. Coffee is good. There is no in room wi-fi. It's only in the lobby. The heater did'nt work well. It ran for at least 2 hour before we got SOME warm air. Even though we told the front desk in the morning, there was no change that night when we got back to the room. Other wise, the overall experience is good.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Jeroen B, Manager at Embassy Suites Valencia, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Dear hah643,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Embassy Suites Valencia on Tripadvisor. We appreciate all feedback from our guests, and use this information to improve our services. I’m happy that you were satisfied with the cleanliness of your suite and the comfort of our beds. This is the kind of feedback I love to share with my housekeeping department since they work hard to ensure guests satisfaction! I apologize for the problems you experience with your heather. My maintenance staff is working hard on checking all the units to make sure they are ready for the winter months. It is my pleasure to inform you that we are in the final stages of installing wireless High Speed internet in the entire building, so wireless will no longer only be available in our lobby.

Thanks again and Happy holidays from all of us at the Embassy Suites Valencia!

Been to Embassy Suites Valencia? Share your experiences!