“Great for Business Stays” 4 of 5 stars

Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Santa Clarita
Certificate of Excellence 2014
sacramento
“Great for Business Stays”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I stay here at least twice a year for business, and the staff is always very polite and helpful. The rooms are nice, there are free drinks from 5-7pm and I've never had a serious issue. The only thing I constantly have a problem with is the blow dryers! I have stayed here twice where they didn't work and this last time, there just wasn't a blow dryer in the room. I don't know why, after 2 previous issues, I didn't check to see that there was one in the room that worked, but I discovered this issue at 6:30AM while getting ready for work - not optimal. Other than that, good overall hotel and I will stay here again. Oh! And most important, I can't hear anything outside of the hotel room - it's wonderful when you travel so much to have a peaceful room.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I had the BEST experience at Embassy Suites Valencia. My room was spacious and clean and the staff was above par. Service here was excellent. I will definitely stay with them again; I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Valenciagm, General Manager at Embassy Suites Valencia, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thanks for staying with us, and thanks for your comments on tripadvisor! I agree with you that our staff does a great job! Thanks again for recommending our hotel.
Sunnyvale Ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Stayed here in October for 1 night. Our suite was on the 1st floor next to the pool. Fortunately it was cool enough that there was no one in the pool, so all was quiet. The room was great, bed was comfortable but pillows were flat. There were 5 pillows on the king bed to an extra pillow helped. The only issues I had were with the wifi. I have a wifi only ipad. The wifi is located in the lobby but the signal is not very strong in the room and we were on the ground floor about 5 rooms away from the lobby. The signal would go in and out. If you have 3G you can plug into the wall outlet and it's supposed to be better. The made to order omelets were nice. There was also hot, pre-made scrambled eggs. Good selection and variety for breakfast. One reviewer said there was not enough seating for the size of the hotel. They must have stayed at the height of summer and everyone showed up for breakfast at the same time! There was lots of seating, more than I've seen in any other place I have stayed. There is a Starbucks iin the middle of the lobby if you prefer a specialty coffee. Overall it was a great value!

Room Tip: This property is set back off the I-5 freeway so it's quiet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thanks so much for the comments about your experience here. Thanks for the comments about breakfast. We understand the frustration with not having Wi-Fi available in the rooms, and we are researching ways to rectify this problem. For now the best way to ensure you have connectivity is to request a room close to the lobby. Thanks again for your thoughts!
Sacramento, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

The hotel was a nice place for my family to stay. The hotel is right off the freeway and easy to get to. Any type of restaurant or store is a close drive away. It is one of the nicer Embassy Suites breakfasts. My only complaint is the air conditioner was loud at night.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts on Tripadvisor. We greatly value the feedback from our guests and will take your comments and suggestions as we continue to try to improve the experience for all of our guests. It looks as if we had a loud AC unit in your room. I have asked my staff to be on alert of any AC units that might be loud, so we can take care of this issue ASAP. Thanks again for your comments.
Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Having travelled alone for a short trip to LA I found this hotel to be wonderful and I'd definitely go back. My room had ample space, extremely clean with modern decor, comfortable bed. Breakfast was excellent with plenty to choose from. The hotel restaurant is convenient with a good menu and great service.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Valenciagm, General Manager at Embassy Suites Valencia, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you for your kind words on Trip advisor about my hotel. We strive to make our hotel a clean and comfortable place so you can feel at ease during your stay in our large suites. We appricate the kind words about our Resturant Staff! Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.
San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

What an Excellent property. Looks and feels brand new. Has a beautiful modern decor, quality TVs, nice sized rooms, comfortable beds. Awsome free breakfast. This place will be my choice anytime Im in the area. it was a joy to stay there.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Embassy Suites in Valencia. We love hearing that we are your choice to stay in the future! This hotel does have many of the upgrades that guests are looking for like our as you put it quality T.V.'s, modern look and best of all we have the best guests in the whole valley! We hope to see you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

The hotel itself was nice and clean. I had a room on the inside overlooking the pool. It was very quiet except for the air conditioning. It sounded like the air conditioner was on the other side of the wall. The breakfast was complimentary and tasty with a good selection. The staff was pleasant and helpful as well.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Embassy Suites in Valencia. I’m happy you enjoyed our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast in the morning! Next time when you stay with us, make sure you ask for a room over the pool as we always try to accommodate these requests as much as possible. We hope to see you again soon!

Been to Embassy Suites Valencia? Share your experiences!