“Nearest to Magic Mountain” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Romance Package
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Santa Clarita
Singapore, Singapore
“Nearest to Magic Mountain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

This is the nearest hotel to Magic Mountain and a good one too. Very quiet hotel. No room noise from other guests. And friendly staff too. 2nd time in 3 years that my family and I have stayed here and it will definitely not be our last. Take the B&B offer, for just $10 more, you get a good breakfast which beats having to go out looking for one. The only down side is that the coffee's really horrible. Thankfully you can get a Starbucks like just a 3 min drive away.

Stayed December 2013
Marichu P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Seamj2307,

Thank you very much for sharing yor experience at the Hilton Garden Inn. We take this reviews seriously and we are glad you had a great time out here. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Belle Harbor, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel 3 times since July due to illness of a family member in the area. We stayed for at least one week each time. The service we received from Eduardo, a waiter who serves breakfast, has been beyond outstanding. He is friendly and cordial, attending to our every need. He has a fantastic memory and remembers us each time we return and asks about us and our family. He is an asset to your business and he should be promoted and rewarded. I told him to go back to school. He appears to be highly intelligent and I believe he can be anything he'd like to be. Thank you, Eduardo!
Eileen Bernfeld

Room Tip: Stayed in several rooms on first floor. All were nice.
Dear Eileen B.

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your previews stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Six Flags. I was really happy when I read your review as I notice you included a name of a staff member. I travel as well and if by the time I get home I still remember names of any staff members that made my stay comfortable that to me means they went above and beyond. Thank you very much I will make sure I let Eduardo know he did a marvelous job and to keep the work up. He will be recognize for hi efforts thank you and we look forward to seen you again in the near future again.
Victoria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

The usual high standards of Hilton were displayed here. Pool area was awesome. Rooms were clean and and kept very clean during our stay. Our room rate included breakfast. Made to order eggs and omelets included. Servers very friendly. The only complaint was Christmas dinner. Main course was inedible. Sadly, it was not home made(Sysco precooked?) and very salty. Yellow gravy? Really? I paid the bill but learned a lesson. The server tried the alternative choice of ham but again precooked and very salty. I noticed other customers were having a difficult time with their entrees as well. Overall, a great place to stay if you are visiting Six Flags. Make use of their shuttle service. Quiet, friendly, clean, and comfortable. We will be back(just won't eat their holiday special)

• Stayed December 2013
Dear hotvwick,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn. It was a pleasure reading your comments and we take every single comment serious and use them as training purpose. I will definitely share this the restaurant staff to ensure it does not happen again. We hope you give us second opportunity to see the improvements in the future, thank you.
San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

We stayed there to visit Six Flags Magic mountain over the weekend. Staff in the hotel were very friendly and polite. They upgraded the room to meet our need. Also the shuttle service to Six Flags was really helpful. Saved on parking as well waiting for bus from parking lot. They also accomodate us to visit six flags with additional shuttle trip.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Marichu P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Dear Gutpa68,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience in your last visit to the Hilton Garden Inn Six Flags. We are glad you had a great time at Six Flags Magic Mountain, and that you had the opportunity to be upgrade to our KING DELUXE ROOM. We are also glad you took advantage of our complimentary shuttle which is available upon request and availability, it is a big benefit to our guest who like the perks of been drop off the main gate just feet away from the entrance. Thank you very much for you detailed comments, it is comments like yours that really show our efforts to provide every guest with outstanding service, thank you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here recently for only 1 night but were very happy with everything! Service in particular was excellent from start to finish, including breakfast staff. We also left a parcel behind and only remembered half way to the airport. A phone call to the hotel and the manager himself(Danny) drove half an hour out to meet us with our package. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Xam Pink,

It was a pleasure to have read and share your comments to my staff and they were very excited to hear and get recognize for their efforts. It is comments like your that assure my staff and my self that we are in the right path when it comes to going above and beyond. We look forward to seen you in future again and noticing how we could do better. Thank you and see you soon.
Scottsdale, AZ, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I chose the hotel for proximity to Magic Mountain and the price was in my budget. I ended up completely blown away by the service of the entire staff from restaurant, front desk, shuttle service, room service, ect. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. My daughter and I both felt this stay was excellent and a super value for the money.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Julie M.

Why thank you for your exact description of what I call doing our best. Your comments are greatly appreciated I will share them with my staff. They will be delighted to hear that you had and your daughter had a great time with us. "Five Star Service at a Bargain Price" your title was an honor to us, it tells us we are doing our job correctly. Hopefully we'll have the pleasure of seen you again here in the near future again.
Richmond, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Excellet hotel that is just large enough to still feel small and cozy with excellent amenities. Right at the end of the road to Six Flags and only a quick 25 min drive to downtown LA. Perfectly placed to get a LA bargain hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Leroy J.

Thank you very much, your comments are greatly appreciated. We are glad you had a wonderful time here at the Hilton Garden Inn Six Flags. You are right our close proximity to Downtown LA but far from the traffic makes us great location for our travelers who want to enjoy the pleasure of Downtown LA but want to avoid hassles of traffic. Once again thank you and hopefully you'll visit us again.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags? Share your experiences!