I'm no stranger to HGI's as it's one of my favorites within the Hilton brand. I've stayed at this hotel a couple times in the past prior to my most recent visit and I can say that my stay has been consistent, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, or a good thing.
We'd stay here as a pit stop from the Bay Area to SoCal and would always check in around the midnight or so. Surprisingly, the same guy has checked me in on my three visits, I'm guessing his schedule is set! Not much interaction, not much personality, credit card, ID, here's your key type of thing. I don't expect much as I know working graveyard is the thankless shift so I feel for the guy but at the same time, a little hospitality goes a long way.
The rooms are adequate and feature your typical HGI amenities such as the microwave, refrigerator, comp wifi, etc. The rooms are a little dated in terms of decor, but clean. During our most recent visit, we had a room on the second floor which had a huge vaulted ceiling, but when we entered, and this was after midnight, it was super hot in the room. Figuring it was the afternoon sun and the window was wide open, which I'm sure didn't help. The A/C thankfully was strong and cooled the room down quick.
Location is very convenient as it's off I-5 and literally at the entrance to Magic Mountain. Gas stations and restaurants are not too far away.
All things considered, we would stay here again during our ventures into SoCal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The closest hotel to Six Flags Magic Mountain and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, Hilton Garden Inn provides comfortable and spacious rooms that provide complimentary high-speed internet, refrigerator, microwave, hair dyer, ironing board, and coffee maker. Visit the 24-hour pavilion Pantry convenience mart and The Great American Grill, serving cook-to-order breakfast and nightly dining. Located in the heart of the Santa Clarita Valley with access to Valencia Gateway, we provide each guest their own unique experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Valencia 6 Flags
- Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags Hotel Valencia
- Valencia Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Valencia