“Great location and staff was wonderful!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Romance Package
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Santa Clarita
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Gilbert, Arizona
“Great location and staff was wonderful!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We stayed here last weekend for 2 nights while visiting Six Flags and would highly recommend to everyone. The location was practically in the Six Flags parking lot and the staff was fantastic, friendly and helpful. The room was clean, comfortable and updated w/ all the amenities you need. Front desk staff, especially Heather was tremendously helpful and super friendly!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Marichu P, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Dear KristiH3,
Thank you for taking for your review. The hotel’s management has reviewed your comments and we are very pleased to hear how happy you are with our service especially with Heather.
We hope that you will continue to stay at The Hilton Garden Inn during your next visit to Valencia, CA.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Paris, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights on a business trip, the hotel is very well located from access point of view but that location means noise in the rooms that facing the highway or the free way,
Nothing really special about this hotel, the reception is very professional and efficient and of course without any personal touch as other "Hilton's". Everybody does the job but there is no passion attached to it!
I just had breakfast there and was OK, typical American breakfast, nothing great, nothing bad.... Everything average!
The carpets in the corridors are wearied out in many areas (obviously thanks to the Magic mountain crowd) and needs replacement, one other improvement would be adding some tables to the lobby for business travelers who want to have an after work drink and meeting... We had to use the restaurant tables (which were available and waiters reluctantly allowed us to use them).
Rooms are big, comfortable and clean. There is no annoying cash grabs for parking and wifi (I have to say that the wifi was working great).
One advise to travelers: the restaurant in front of the hotel has wondrful salads with reasonable prices, check them out!
I might stay again, as I know what I am paying for and I know what to expect!

• Stayed September 2012
Marichu P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Dear T0r0nt0B0Y,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us a review and taking those lovely pictures. We rely on you, our guest to give us your feed back . Our goal at The Hilton Garden Inn Valencia CA is not just to meet your needs but also to exceed your expectations.We look forward to welcoming you back in an effort to provide you the level of service you expect and deserve. Please contact me directly and let me know how we can make your next stay most enjoyable.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I come to Valencia about once a month because of work.. the staff is very welcoming, the hotel is clean and in great condition. I love their location and for the price it is definitely worth it! There is no other hotel I will stay when I'm in town.. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Hootaf E, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Dear magali a,
Thank you so much for your review. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. The hotel's management has reviewed your comments and we are very pleased to hear how happy you are with our service. If you have any special request or have any additional comments please contact me directly. Again, thank you and we are looking forward to having you as our guest in the near future.
Gravesend, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Great hotel; clean & welcoming and nice friendly environment. The hotel has good sized rooms and were well supplied with the usual convenience items. Breakfast was great value for money. The pool and hot-tub area was central to the majority of the rooms and was well maintained and clean. The only draw back for this hotel was that there is only one lift and if you are on the second floor at the opposite end of the building then this could be inconvenient. Very convenient for Six Flags and within easy driving distance of Santa Clarita, Valencia and a huge number of shops.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Kemper_Forbes,
Thank you for taking the time off your schedule to share your recent experience at Hilton Garden Inn Valencia, CA. We are very happy to hear that you are pleased with our service. We look forward to welcoming you back in an effort to continue to provide you the level of service you expect and deserve.
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here for our visit to Six Flags and once arriving were greeted by Rebuen at the front counter who was very friendly and helpful. We needed to find an AT & T to get sim cards for our iPhones having just arrived into the country that day. He was most helpful in searching for the closest AT & T shop and ordering us a cab to the shopping centre.

Once checked in it was a short walk to our room which was quite large and included a very comfortable king size bed, large TV, Aircon and ensuite. The room seemed clean but found when I opened the window you could see a lot of dust/fluff flying around in the air although didn't seem to bother my sleep.

We utilized the free shuttle bus to Six Flags which was great to avoid any extra cab fares, mind you could probably walk to the park from the hotel if it wasn't so hot outside.

In short, we had a great time at Six Flags Magic Mountain and a comfortable stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. Only thing that sucked was due to our poor pre planning and no real public transport in Valencia we were hit with a $120 cab ride back o Los Angeles. I would recommend organizing a return transfer if you are not driving like us.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Marichu P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Thank you for your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags, we pride ourselves on our service and attention to detail. I really appreciate the feedback from our staff member Ruben let me assure you that will let Ruben know he did a great job. I strongly believe in recognizing our staff for the great job they do and your comments just makes it easier for me to not only recognize them but also reward them, thank you very much.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

The front desk staff at this property is the bomb! I was laughing out loud when i bought my six flags tickets and printed them in their business center.. the computers worked fine but they still used FLOPPY disks and they were available in the center! It was hilarious to me! The front desk guy and I had a good joke about it. The night bartender was awesome, very friendly, we ordered our food & took it to our room. The next morning I woke up to a small bug in my bed. I was refunded the stay and only paid for food. It was NOT a bed bug, a baby roach maybe, or something that probably came in with me. I didn't ask for the refund. The hotel is very clean, that is why i was assuming the bug traveled inside with my luggage. The van to the park was perfect, short trip. Very nice shuttle drivers in the am and pm. On the way there, my boyfriend and i started a conversation in the van, and the driver turned up the music. On the way back, the music was on, (different driver) and it was Kayne West song "drop it to the floor make that @$$ shake" was the lyric. I think they should have no music or modern.

Room Tip: Don't be afraid of bottom floor rooms, very nice!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Ejhilliker,
Thank you for your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags, we pride ourselves on our service and attention to detail this is why we did not question regarding refunding you back. After reading your comment I have talk to our Food & Beverage Manager and have not only asked him to thank his staff for the great service provided but also thank him.
Thank you for praising our cleanliness, our housekeeping departments loves when our guest notice their great job. I appreciate your feedback on the shuttle and will definitely consider the music style that will be playing in our shuttle from this point on. Once again thanks for your great comments and hope to see you soon in the near future.
Poole, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We stayed here for one night at the end of August - we flew in from the U.K. late on a Friday evening and had a 3+ hour drive north to stay with family. Given the roadworks on
I-5 and not being sure how tired we would be after our flight, we booked a room here to crash for the night. (I'm a Hilton HHonors member and we were lucky enough to get the room with a points&money deal where we only paid about $40).
The location is incredibly convenient - the hotel is just off I-5 (so close you can see it from the freeway) and just up the road (5-10 minutes, max) from Magic Mountain (which is why a lot of people stay there). From LAX, even with 405 being torn up it only took an hour door-to-door. Directions were foolproof (even for two jet-lagged Brits!) Although it's close to the freeway, I didn't notice any noise from it. We were staying a ground floor room around the back of the complex - that might have helped. There seemed to be plenty of parking - after we checked in, we drove the car around to the entrance nearest our room - no dragging bags through miles of corridors, hooray! The room was spacious and bed very comfortable. Room and bathroom were clean and in good condition and all the staff we interacted with were friendly and polite. The outdoor pool looked very nice but we didn't have a chance to try it out!
We went to Marie Callendar's for breakfast the next morning - it's right next to the hotel - which was perfect for us....so I can't comment on the food in the hotel.
Overall seemed like a nice and very convenient hotel so I'd have no hesitations recommending it to anyone looking for a place to stay for a Magic Mountain / Hurricane Harbor trip or just a pit-stop on a long I-5 journey.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Hanna W,
Thank you for your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags!!! As a Hilton Honors members and having travel from LAX airport I know you had many choices to choose from Hilton family hotels. I am glad you had a pleasant stay and goodnight sleep thanks to our double glass soundproof windows.
Hopefully in the near future you visit us again and this time you’ll be able to enjoy our nice refreshing pool and fine dining food at our restaurant. Once again thank you very much and hope to see you soon in the near future.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags? Share your experiences!