We are Hilton Honors members and this hotel just isn't up to Hilton's usual standards. the rooms have paper thin walls so it's hard to get a good nights sleep. The breakfast was terrible, and at $11.00; way overpriced for make your own waffles and pre-made soggy french toast. the staff was nice enough and the pool is nice but we won't be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The closest hotel to Six Flags Magic Mountain and Six Flags Hurricane Harbor, Hilton Garden Inn provides comfortable and spacious rooms that provide complimentary high-speed internet, refrigerator, microwave, hair dyer, ironing board, and coffee maker. Visit the 24-hour pavilion Pantry convenience mart and The Great American Grill, serving cook-to-order breakfast and nightly dining. Located in the heart of the Santa Clarita Valley with access to Valencia Gateway, we provide each guest their own unique experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Valencia 6 Flags
- Hilton Garden Inn Valencia Six Flags Hotel Valencia
- Valencia Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Valencia