“A nice way to cool off” 4 of 5 stars

661 255 4100
Improve this listing
bakersfield
9 attraction reviews
“A nice way to cool off”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Not having to drive through Downtown LA if you are coming from the north (which is most of the state{area wise}) to get to the park is nice. It had all the typical water park type rides and slides. Most importantly for me was that the times I went they were less crowded and cheaper then some of the biggest competitors. The biggest problem I had with them (other then the price) was that they were mostly water slides. They had the wave pool and lazy river, but they need some log or white water type rides. Some of us don't care for the water slides.

los angeles
17 attraction reviews
“Fun place for all ages”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

We went to Hurricane Harbor for the first time yesterday. It was a fun experience for my kids and I (6 and 4). They are having a special discount, buy one day and get the whole 2013 for free including Magic Mountain and parking! Great deal. The only complain I have is that the staff members gave me different/ wrong information. I asked 3 different staff members what time the park closes, each member gave me different answer and all of them are wrong.

Visited September 2012
Los Angeles
27 attraction reviews
“Fun, but needs major upgrades.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

This place is fun but I found the entire area very dirty and not well kept up. The little kids area bothered me particularly because the pads at the ends of the slides were torn up and not in good shape. Same with the slides in other areas. The food lines were ridiculously long and after coming here for years they have done nothing to change that situation. i only come here if I have to. i wish they would invest a little money and bring it back up to speed.

Visited September 2012
Los Angeles, California
22 attraction reviews
“Fun but too crowded!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Maybe I was a bit too old to enjoy this place. Most of the time I 'fraid about the water hygiene when I was in the beach pool area. I felt like there were too many people packed in the pool barely any place to move around. But overall my friends and I had great fun that day.

Los Angeles, California
14 attraction reviews
“Above-average water park with shorter hours”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

As water parks go, if you are going to visit Six Flags more than once a Summer, get the Season pass for both the rides and the water park. This place is better for pre-teens and smaller kids than the thrill ride park. But, IT GETS CROWDED. Arrive early, stake your spot (maybe even upgrade to a tented area, and camp all day. It's not good for short visits. As with the ride park, the food is pricey and not healthy. Sneak something in or eat wisely (and early). Generally, though, and excellent day of fun for most kids and groups.

Visited October 2011