“Finally, a Thai place in Santa Clarita Valley” 4 of 5 stars

(661) 254-2012
Improve this listing
Ranked #83 of 350 Restaurants in Santa Clarita
Santa Clarita, California
“Finally, a Thai place in Santa Clarita Valley”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

This isn't a dig on other Thai places in Santa Clarita Valley, there are a couple I've been to that were not bad. But this is the first one I'd rate as 4-star. Their food is well prepared, tastes like real Thai food, portions and prices are good, I was quite happy. We ordered a number of things, their masaman curry was correct and well done, a spicy chicken dish (garlic and basil I believe) was very nice, I was quite happy to find them, FINALLY a place I want to come back to for Thai food, near my home. Very happy as I am a huge admirer of Thai food.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

zoomom76
“such a great surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I picked this restaurant simply because they deliver. I had low expectations. Was I ever wrong. The food was delicious. Even reheated 2 days later, I loved it. My only criticism is that the brocolli in the Pad see ew was just the stems and they were very hard. Clearly, they used the crowns in another dish and these were the leftovers. You have to try the shortribs. The flavor is amazing and the serving was generous.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Santa Clarita, California
“Combo Set Menus are great and reasonable. Great quality food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We come here for the set menu. Very reasonably priced. Good quality Thai food. I highly recommend the pork tender. The only reason that I did not give a 5 star is because of the serving size. They used to give out a lot more serving when they were still at the Bouguet Cyn location. Somehow, they are serving less now for the set menus. Other than that, the same great food.

• Visited February 2014