“Good room but a hard bed” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Santa Clarita Valencia

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Santa Clarita Valencia to your Saves list
Super 8 Santa Clarita Valencia
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   17901 Sierra Highway, Soldedad Cyn Road & Sierra Highway, Santa Clarita, CA 91351   |
Ranked #5 of 6 hotels in Santa Clarita

124 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
LOS ANGELES
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

The service was very good, will hghly recomended in the future, it was very quite and confortable to sleep

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Auburn
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Not only were the pillows as hard as rocks, but upon my arrival I was told I had to pay an extra 20 dollars for my small Chihuahua at 3am in the morning after I already checked in- I told the man that last timed I stayed there his wife did not charge me- IN FACT I called ahead of time and told her I was bringing my dog, she asked what kind, and then she said no problem. The first time I stayed there I paid no pet fee- The second time when I arrived at 3am with my daughter from traveling all night the indian guy argued with me and insisted I pay an extra 20 dollars and check out was 11am! I told him what his wife said and he acted as if I was LYING!!! NEVER AGAIN WILL I STAY AT THAT HOTEL. Both the wife and the husband are unfriendly and money grubbing people who try to squeeze whatever money they can out of you and harass you at 3am instead of being friendly and putting the customer first- I still didn't pay him- It was the principal of it all- I went to bed upset!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Santa Clarita Valencia? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Santa Clarita Valencia

Address: 17901 Sierra Highway, Soldedad Cyn Road & Sierra Highway, Santa Clarita, CA 91351
Location: United States > California > Santa Clarita
Ranked #5 of 6 hotels in Santa Clarita
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Santa Clarita Valencia 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Super 8 Santa Clarita Valencia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Santa Clarita Valencia Hotel Santa Clarita
Super Eight Santa Clarita
Santa Clarita Super Eight
Santa Clarita Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Santa Clarita Valencia, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.