I stayed at this property, when the whole area was sold. I was very thankful when I found I room here. The room was clean, granted this isn't the Hilton, but like I said very clean.
Rebecca was the lady at the front desk that checked me in and she was really sweet. She made me key two times because I lost it.
Rosella checked me out, and for being so early in the morning she had a great personality. Definitely coming back to visit my two favorite front desk ladies.
Breakfast was a little on the boring side, but its nice to have something on the way to the office.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great location and friendly service! Close to Great America Theme Park, Winchester Mystery House, Downtown, Santa Cruz Boardwalk, Santa Clara University, Stanford University, and the San Jose Airport. Our amenities include, but are not limited to, Free Breakfast, In-room coffee, Microwave and Refrigerator available, Free Newspaper, Swimming Pool, and On-site Restaurant. Great value - visit us soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Vagabond Inn Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Santa Clara Hotel Santa Clara
- Vagabond Hotel Santa Clara
- Vagabond Motel Santa Clara