On September 14 we arrived in Santa Clara to drop our Freshman son off at Santa Clara University. This was our first stay and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. Were in a King Suite and the room was modernly updated, very spacious and clean. It had the biggest jacuzzi tub that I have seen in level of hotel and although I did not get a chance to enjoy it, I will defintely be staying here on future trips to Santa Clara. Our only minor complaint was that the A/C was noisy when it kicked on and off. The breakfast was very nice and the front office staff friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our new and fresh Holiday Inn Express & Suites Santa Clara-Silicon Valley. Our stylish and sophisticated hotel features 97 suites thoughtfully designed with the business and leisure traveler in mind offering complimentary business and fitness center, outdoor pool, and complimentary hot breakfast! We are in the Silicon Valley centrally located in Santa Clara near the Santa Clara/San Jose Convention Center and only a few miles from San Jose Airport. Local businesses include Santa Clara University, Google, Cisco Systems, Intel, Yahoo, AMD and Applied Materials. Santana Row offers dinning and shopping variety. Don t forget to visit California Great America and Winchester Mystery House. Our distinctive lodging is an urban retreat for everyday travelers seeking modern convenience mixed with warm, casual California ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Santa Clara
- Hawthorn Suites Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Hawthorn Suites