We stayed at this location Wed-Sat of the Thanksgiving holiday. Wed night the place was empty -- maybe a dozen cars in the parking lot -- so why put people in rooms right next to each other? The people next door started talking at 6am and woke us up.
Beds were average and the room was a little small for the two doubles. Wifi is complimentary for HHonors gold and platinum members only, yet other Embassy Suites locations offer complimentary wifi for all HHonors members. Why is this not consistent across all properties?
Staff were friendly and accommodating, breakfast was good with a wide selection of items and cooked-to-order eggs and omelets. Location right off the 101 freeway is an advantage, but there are other hotels in the area that are better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of our 257 spacious rooms and two-room suites features a master bedroom with king-size bed, separate living area complete with wet bar, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffeemaker, hairdryer, full size iron and ironing board, queen-size sofa sleeper, two televisions with remote control, two telephones with voice mail capability, High Speed Internet Access and a well lit dining/work area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Embassy Suites