This is an older Embassy Suites but the rooms are comfortable and very clean, and the staff will do all they can do help resolve any issues. The internet was very reliable and the bathroom was small by very functional. The fitness center is in tight quarters but enough equipment that I always found what I needed. All the equipment was in working order. Breakfasts were very good, and the one dinner, ceasar salmon salad, I had was of good quality and not that expensive.
It is very easy to find and the good or bad is that they are close to 101. Traffic noise can be an issue if you are sensitive to that. In addition, they do warn you of construction noise starting at 7:00 on weekdays and 9:00 of Saturday, per their construction permit. The Saturday I was there it started at 7:30 and was a bit loud. Not a problem for me since I was up at 3:00 on EST.
I would recommend this hotel if you are in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of our 241 spacious two-room suites features a master bedroom with king-size bed, separate living area complete with wet bar, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffeemaker, hairdryer, full size iron and ironing board, queen-size sofa sleeper, two televisions with remote control, two telephones with voice mail capability, High Speed Internet Access and a well lit dining/work area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Agoda, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.