Good solid Embassy Suites. My room was at the end of the hall and very quiet. I would recommend asking for a room not on the freeway side. Room service was very slow, but the food was good. Surprisingly though, no Hhonors amenities.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Each of our 257 spacious rooms and two-room suites features a master bedroom with king-size bed, separate living area complete with wet bar, refrigerator, microwave oven, coffeemaker, hairdryer, full size iron and ironing board, queen-size sofa sleeper, two televisions with remote control, two telephones with voice mail capability, High Speed Internet Access and a well lit dining/work area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Venere, getaroom.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Embassy Suites Hotel Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.