I've been to the Biltmore Hotel & Suites for several evening events over the last two years. The banquet team is first-class. I highly recommend this venue for corporate meetings and dinners, weddings, parties, etc.
The building is attractive and well maintained. The lobby is lovely. Biltmore features a tower building and a 1970s-era, motel-style building. I prefer the motel section--it is close to the pool, and has easy access to the parking lot and my travel bags. No need to walk long hallways to get to an elevator. The rooms have been renovated and are clean and attractive. They have comfortable beds and large flat-screen TVs. Frankly, I don't understand the several complaints about this section of the hotel. I have stayed in accommodations in Carmel and Capitola for twice the price that weren't half as nice as Biltmore.
It's a great location for access to Great America and Mission College. Right next to the freeway for easy on/off access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Biltmore Hotel & Suites in Santa Clara, California is your ideal 3 Star Bay Area hotel, offering meeting facilities, pet friendly rooms, Family Friendly rooms and packages, and a San Jose Airport shuttle all near California's Great America and the Santa Clara Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Priceline, Odigeo, Otel and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Biltmore Hotel & Suites, Silicon Valley Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biltmore Hotel And Suites, Silicon Valley Central
- Biltmore Hotel Santa Clara
- Biltmore Hotel Silicon Valley Central