“This is the truth, believe it” 1 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
20% off room rate
Ranked #10 of 33 Hotels in Santa Clara
STL
“This is the truth, believe it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2010

I booked a hotel room here, checked in and went to the room. It was the worst I'd ever experienced. There was mold growing in the bathroom, the carpets were dirty and stained, and you could see where they painted over existing mold and mildew instead of fixing the problem. It smelled, actually reeked, of cleaning solution. The cleaning personnel did their best with what they had but nothing could fix this dump. I did get another room that wasn't much better. This should be a zero star hotel. Don't stay here

• Stayed February 2010, traveled solo
HARRY2515, General Manager at Granada Inn - Silicon Valley, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thanks for your comments. We are sorry, we could not come up to your expectatioons.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Watsonville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2009

This was a nice hotel, and the price wasn't so bad. They have a kitchen, refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and all the thing I need. I was staying there for a Week and I like it. I will stay again if I ever come to Santa Clara.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
HARRY2515, Owner at Granada Inn - Silicon Valley, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
We thank you truly from our heart for your comment. Thanks.
cincinnati
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2008

I had a booking for a week till monday morning.when I went to double check abt the check out date, the front desk staff misled me syaing it is sunday. i was slightly surprised becos i remembr it as monday but I dint want to argue.i packed everything was chcking out on sunday and even called the person on sunday to say aI am chekcing out.when at the desk, a lady said ok if u r chekcing out now but we wont refund a days money though u r chkecing out a day in advance.i was hocked to ehjar that. i ahd lifted all my bagagges into the car to hear that i actually had one other day.
again, very bad housekeeping..u ahve to call multiple times to expect anything from them

• Stayed January 2008, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
We truly sorry, we could not come upto your expections.
North Bergen,NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2007

Found it when I had to stay for close to a month in silicon velly and found all other hotels were not upto the mark. Tried this one, and worked greatly. It has all basic facilities including Gas to cook. Stayed there for more than 3 weeks.

Stayed November 2006
We appreciate your review. Thanks.
CA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2007

My bitter experience started once I reached the hotel I had booked the room in advance and I was trvelling all long way from Boston. I was along with my family. though I had booked the room in advance, the room was not ready when I reached there. They kept me waiting for one hour and I was told that they are cleaning the room. Finally I was given a key by 2:00 pm and when I enetered the room it was smelling so bad. I could not stay for five minutes. Eventhough we wrere tired, we preferred to stay outside. Utensils were sticky and dirty. Food was stuck in most of them. The floor near kitchen was wet and mosquitos were flying in the room. When I compaint receptionist about it, she gave me the spary to kill mosquitos..When I confirmed the room, I was told about continental breakfast and all but when I checked-in, they told me that this is not for you as you are on discounted rate.

Finally on the second day, I checked out ( They charged me for two day as I checked out by 1:30 pm). But I was happy with the decision. I got a very good hotel near Lawrence Expy called *Vagabond inn*. Thogh it didn't have kitchen facility, the service and rate wre terrific.I stayed for almost ten days in the hotel. and the rates were cheaper than this bloody Garnad inn..

NEver ever go with Garanda innnn...

• Stayed April 2007, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
We take your feedback seriously. Since than, we are trying to improve. As on today, I can say we have addressed the issues of cleanliness. We sincerely regret we could not meet your expectation at that period of time.

Been to Granada Inn - Silicon Valley? Share your experiences!