“It was GOOD” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2515 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95051   |
Ranked #11 of 33 Hotels in Santa Clara
“It was GOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

I stayed for ten nights and it was good, the service is fine and helpful as well the room is always clean and they breakfast is intercontinental "donuts and juice" while there is drinking water in room and hot drinks all over the day.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
HARRY2515, General Manager at Granada Inn - Silicon Valley, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Dear Guest

We thank you for your wonderful remarks about your stay at our hotel.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Santa Clara, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

For me, the Service here is great! When my wife and I got there the person at the desk told us that we would be treated like we were family.I explained to the man that I was trying to get the $60 dollar rate but for some reason couldn't complete it online. That person told me not to worry, that I'd still get that rate. Everytime we went to the front desk for information of assistance the person there was always courteous, a good listener, helpful. As Larry the Cable Guy says, "They, get it done!" The staff that cleaned the rooms, changed the linen were also efficient in doing their jobs.

The room is outdated by most people's standards, but, we're from the country on the island of Oahu and we love it!
When you get into the room there's a closet that has two shelves that are sturdy to hold extra luggage or stuffs in general. Ample hangars (you can ask for more if you like) and space on the ground. Our bed has a king size bed that was neither to hard or to soft. My wife loves this bed! There's a little kitchenette with two burners, 3 forks, 3 spoons, 3 butter knives are provided along with 2 plates, 2 saucers, 2 coffee cups, 1-4 cup pot and a 12" frying pan.
A 4 cup coffee pot is available and coffee grinds, sugar, and powdered cream is provided. The televison set is either a 32" or 42" which is big enough to see from any part of the room. Lots of counter space to do business with your lap top.

Granada Inn is located in a central part of the main drag, El Camino Real. Near lots of restaurants that serve American, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Mexican, Filipino, and Pizza joints. That's my favorite part!

The best thing about Granada Inn is location. Near San Tomas Expressway, to get you to Campbell, CA. Near Homestead to get you to Cupertino, CA. Near Lawrence Expressway to get onto Interstate 101 to get to Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Stanford University, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Redwood City.

The bad thing about Granada Inn is the parking. Some days it's so crowded that you have to park on the road. Actually it's bad for us but good for Granada Inn. I would recommend Granada Inn to my family and friends and people who ask me, "where should I stay while I'm in Santa Clara?"

PS Free Wi Fi

Room Tip: Ask questions at the front Lobby. What size bed does this room has? What size television is there...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
HARRY2515, General Manager at Granada Inn - Silicon Valley, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Guest

We thank you for your time for vivid description of our hotel, surrounding and your your experience at our hotel. We reat our customers as our guests - (A person at Home away from Home)

Your recoognition very important to us and we hope to be always upto every guest"s expectation. Once again thank you for your lovely comments.
Ashburn, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

I was really impressed with what a well run hotel this was. The rooms and linens were clean, housekeeping prompt and thorough, and the inn keeper a delight. The hotel is right in the heart of Silicon Valley and convenient to the 101. Great base camp for doing business in the valley for cost-effective start ups.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
HARRY2515, General Manager at Granada Inn - Silicon Valley, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Dear Guest

At the outset let me thank you for your time for posting wonderful remarks about your stay at our hotel. We are not one of the fancy hotel in the area but our mission is to provide our guests with possible hospitality. This is family operated hotel. This is best hotel for guests who love a quit and safe environment and Home away from Home.
Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Of course, I would stay Granada Inn is my second home in US. During my business trips, I prefer Granada to stay for its excellent maintenance, service, location etc.

With a cheaper price, it has all amenities. Good environment.

Room Tip: I prefer the road side higher floor in annex building
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HARRY2515, General Manager at Granada Inn - Silicon Valley, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Thanks for your wonderful remarks and we value each peeny of our guest. We are budgeted giving our best location in the Silicon Valley. It is true we are Home away from Home for our guests travelling to us from all over the world.
Ontario, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

I had to stay in this hotel since it was close to work. I had to stay for 11 days and it was a perfect hotel. Since I spent most of the time at work it was good to come and relax and see a room all cleaned up . The breakfast was good. For the value of money it was great the staff is always smiling . The rooms are clean. Since I came all the way from work and needed peace at the night time this was a great place. It was secured and most importantly it was close to Traders Joe where I could pick up the dinner. Going to work on the San Thomas tech park was easy as it was very easy. After a full days work i need a place to relax and this was a great place. Almost deverything is close by lucky stores, kohls, gas station and very close to the san jose airport i could catch a flight in the morning without any issue since I could avoid all the major highways. I would come again here.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
HARRY2515, General Manager at Granada Inn - Silicon Valley, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Guest
We appriciate your time for posting review regarding your stay at our hotel and about the sourrendings. We keep our prices budgeted despite our prime location in the Silicon Valley.
Sunnyvale, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

I had stayed with family for more than a month. They maintain clean environment and it was excellent for my 18 months toddler. Hotel was good and value for the money. Staff was very friendly and once they got coins from next door restaurant for doing my laundry when they ran out of coins. It has a small kitchenette which was very useful for our basic cooking and to manage the kid. Daily housekeeping was good part. It's location on El Camino is an advantage and lot of restaurants near-by.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
HARRY2515, General Manager at Granada Inn - Silicon Valley, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Dear Guest
We appreciate your time and remarks about your stay at our hotel. Our hotel is family operated hotel and above all our guests feels at home away from home when they are on business or pleasure trip.
SIngapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

We were attending a conference in Santa Clara and cut our accommodation costs to a third and had an excellent stay. Granada Inn is a motel .. so its scope and requirements for a traveller are limited. Clean bed, local amenities, efficient services (room cleaning, etc), friendly staff. Value for money. It scores 100 per cent on all counts. Rooms on car park side get sunlight - best bet. Every conceivable amenity within five minutes drive. Turn left out hotel and go 500 meters to small group of stores on right and find Noah’s Bagels…. Perfect way to start the day.

Room Tip: car park side for sun; didnt stay in second building - even quieter.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
HARRY2515, General Manager at Granada Inn - Silicon Valley, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Dear Guest
We truely appreciate you time for your feedback about your stay at our hotel as well as your experience of surroundings. We thank you for the vivid description and sharing your expereince.

Been to Granada Inn - Silicon Valley? Share your experiences!