My mom and I checked into this hotel after an 8 hour drive at around midnight. We were exhausted and had to haggle with front desk over price. It was posted 49.99 then front desk says, we dont have any more of those rooms, 69.99 to stay, Got him down to 54.99. Proceeded to check in and go to our room. When we got in our room we saw the carpets where disgusting, there were blood and we're guessing some kind of mucus stains all over the walls. I did take tons of pictures. Blood and other unknown stains on the bedding, stains all over the bathroom. We were appalled and decided we couldnt deal with it. At the front desk he told us we needed to wait to speak to a manager so we went up to the breakfast area and waited. Around 7am the supposed manager came in and right after, an older man and we heard him ask her about moving to the new building if anyone had checked out. Right after, we asked about it and she snapped at us and said there was no new building. So we said we wanted to check out and a refund and instead of attempting to fix this she told us to leave and was calling the police. We hadnt even had a chance to get mad yet. She picked up the phone and called them and we left and called our bank to tell them the charge was not authorized.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- INTRODUCTION:• Granada Inn offers wide choice of accommodations:• Deluxe rooms with king size bed or two double beds with a choice of smoking or non smoking rooms.• 67 guest rooms and a Master & Deluxe suites. “ Granada Inn is a family operated hotel.”LOCATION:Ideally located on the historical El Camino Real in the heart of the Silicon Valley in downtown Santa Clara, California and about two miles away from downtown San Jose and just a few minutes away from:• Santa Clara and San Jose Convention center• San Jose International airport• Museums, Paramount’s Great America theme park, International Swim Center, San Jose Arena, Health club, and Bay area’s biggest companies• Walking distance from numerous restaurants, shopping complexes, and entertainment facilities. “Granada Inn could not be more ideally located”AMENTIES:1. Fully equipped kitchenettes with microwaves & refrigerators.2. Remote control 32"TV/LED/LCD.3. Free Local calls.4. Each room has Clock Radio, iron, iron board, hair dryer.5. Shuttle service available with surcharge6. Complimentary service - Continental Breakfast.7. Coffee Makers and some utensils in each room.8. Dedicated WIFI - Surcharge $3/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Granada Inn - Silicon Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Granada Inn - Silicon Valley Hotel Santa Clara
- Granada Hotel Santa Clara