Stayed here for a week for some business in the area. This hotel is located near a lot of businesses (Intel, EMC, McAfee, Cisco etc) and they know it and make you pay for it. The hotel itself is okay but nothing over the top, rooms are ok but they feel a bit dated. A few things that did stand out. Upon arriving and halfway through the week I got an email from the manager (or maybe it's automated) asking if everything is okay. (nice touch). The other thing I really liked is the starbucks that's in the hotel and opens every morning (good way to start the day). What i didn't liked: no safe in the room, and the airco was loud, too loud for $334 a night anyway. I did rate them very good because the location is.....very good.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Clara Marriott Hotel
- Santa Clara Marriott Hotel Santa Clara
- Marriott Santa Clara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The second largest Marriott in Northern California offers an Ultimate retreat feel in the Heart of Silicon Valley and conveniently located between Monterey and San Francisco ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Santa Clara Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.