Stayed here in December at a very good AAA rate (~$100). Didn't use the restaurant, etc. but the room was good and the lobby had a cool display of gingerbread houses. Very friendly service. Nothing is walkable but with a car the location is pretty convenient to a lot of different things. Free and convenient parking.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Clara Marriott Hotel Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Santa Clara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The second largest Marriott in Northern California offers an Ultimate retreat feel in the Heart of Silicon Valley and conveniently located between Monterey and San Francisco ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Santa Clara Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.