We reserved a double room for 4 nights. The room that we got was dirty, had many stains near the bed and on the floor, and a noisy air conditioner. The windows could not be closed well and the room was very cold.
When we asked to change the room, we were told that there no free double rooms. The manager had a very problematic attitude and could hardly understand why we want to move.
After we insisted to be moved, surprisingly we were told that there are several options. However we got only one option, which was a small noisy double room and other options all of a sudden disappeared.
All-in-all we feel extremely disappointed and we think that this particular Hyatt hotel is way far from Hyatt standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara combines luxury and service with a premier location. Our newly renovated Santa Clara hotel accommodations feature the Hyatt Grand Bed, high-speed Internet access, deluxe amenities and sweeping views. A selection of inviting restaurants offers a variety of cuisine, from classic American to Sushi. Take advantage of extensive meeting facilities and 24-hour business center to make every stay at this Hyatt hotel in Santa Clara a success. With its unmatched service and ideal location - connected to the Convention Center, in the heart of the Silicon Valley and near the Great America Theme Park - you'll discover why we are the premier choice among Santa Clara, California hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara Hotel Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Santa Clara