I'm up at 4:30AM prepping for a 6AM conference call, sipping the one cup of bathroom coffee with non-dairy creamer I have been provided. I paid $239 for this room, and I've just been informed that I can't get a real cup of coffee, nor can I get more than one, before 6AM.
This hotel is fine as far as large convention hotels go, but it is ridiculous that it doesn't have 24 hour room service. Come on, Hyatt, don't charge full-service prices if you're not going to provide full service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara combines luxury and service with a premier location. Our newly renovated Santa Clara hotel accommodations feature the Hyatt Grand Bed, high-speed Internet access, deluxe amenities and sweeping views. A selection of inviting restaurants offers a variety of cuisine, from classic American to Sushi. Take advantage of extensive meeting facilities and 24-hour business center to make every stay at this Hyatt hotel in Santa Clara a success. With its unmatched service and ideal location - connected to the Convention Center, in the heart of the Silicon Valley and near the Great America Theme Park - you'll discover why we are the premier choice among Santa Clara, California hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara Hotel Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Santa Clara