We arrived at midnight after delayed flights and rental car hassles and were ready for a good night's sleep. It was one more travel hassle to find out that the port-a-crib we reserved months before was in fact considered a "request" and not a "reservation." This is a huge policy mistake on the part of the hotel, because it means all their effort to provide a nice bed, etc is wasted because one member of your party does not have a bed at all. A crib should be a reservation I can count on.
We were promised the crib the next day at 9 am, but this didn't remedy a sleepless night with our infant forced to sleep in our bed. The next day in the afternoon, we still didn't have the crib and would not have gotten one if we hadn't complained to a manager who kindly borrowed one from the Marriott.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara combines luxury and service with a premier location. Our newly renovated Santa Clara hotel accommodations feature the Hyatt Grand Bed, high-speed Internet access, deluxe amenities and sweeping views. A selection of inviting restaurants offers a variety of cuisine, from classic American to Sushi. Take advantage of extensive meeting facilities and 24-hour business center to make every stay at this Hyatt hotel in Santa Clara a success. With its unmatched service and ideal location - connected to the Convention Center, in the heart of the Silicon Valley and near the Great America Theme Park - you'll discover why we are the premier choice among Santa Clara, California hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Hyatt Regency Santa Clara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Santa Clara Hotel Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Santa Clara