“Wonderful Ambience” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Piatti Santa Clara is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 336 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Doing business, Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Montague Expwy./ Agnew Rd.
Santa Clara, California
“Wonderful Ambience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love the atmosphere at Piatti, somewhat rustic, yet polished at the same time. The food is great and the presentation always beautiful. It's my favorite restaurant in the area. However the portion size is small and the price is high. We have stopped going because we do not perceive it as a good value. If you've got bucks to spend, go for it!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Temecula, California, United States
“Less than I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

This busy place looked very nice with a good menu. However when I got home with the pizza I had ordered to go I found it did not have one of the key ingredients Iisted in the menu description Had they told me they were out I would have happily ordered something else but to get home late with a less than tasty pizza was disappointing.
E were out

Stockholm, Sweden
“Mediocre Italian style”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

The place is ok but not as cozy as it could have been. Unfortunately the total grade will be negatively impacted by the ambience. Feels like somethng is missing and the "soul" is missing. Outside of that the food was ok but not great, we had pizza but they were far to "fluffy" to be called Italian style (and believe me I know how an Italian Pizza should taste). The service was good and the waiter was very kind. We will probably try this place once more and i will get back later with another review.

This is an ok place if you are looking for a quick bite but do not expect a great experience.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Amsterdam, Netherlands
“Not what I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We had a socializing event in the back of the restaurant, followed by dinner. The 'small food' before dinner consisted of really nice cheeses (I'm a big cheese fan) and we were served very well. The atmosphere in that room was ok but I expected more.
The food was good but again I expected way better.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Palo Alto, California
“Excellent food, atmosphere, Gluten Free Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

I've eaten twice at Piatti. They have a diverse standard Italian menu alongside a very nice Gluten Free menu. This is a popular restaurant so make a reservation. Give yourself five extra minutes to find parking, especially at lunch.

Visited February 2014