“Wish I had gone someplace else” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Dessert
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Hardeeville, South Carolina
“Wish I had gone someplace else”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Arrived in the area after lunch, but well before dinner hours on a Fri; so after reading some reviews thought this place would have a variety of offerings to find something good to eat (hopefully I just picked the wrong item). I was shown to a table right away, but didn't realize it was right next to where the waiters put in their orders over the wall from me so it was rather noisey. My waiter was attentive, but not hovering (a plus-good job)! I had started out from Santa Barbara in the early AM with only 2 cokes on the way (but I'm not a big eater), so I debated on pizza, or salad and pasta, or a special; but then looked over at a table AND saw the saw of a pasta plate served and thought oh my that's four servings for me. So, I settled on one of the chicken/bacon/avocado sandwiches. It arrived on toasted bread (which fell apart upon the first bite), the special mayo didn't exist, the tomato slices were so thick they overwhelmed everthing else. As the sandwhich fell apart I had to eat it with a knife and fork. I had a few french fries and half my sandwhich before I was finished.
On the up side, although I couldn't get a parking space near the front of the restaurant; one doesn't have to pay for parking in the shopping center parking area (what other cities don't charge you now a days?)

Visited July 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Scotts Valley, California, United States
“!00 menu items ???”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

If you are like me and can never seem to make up your mind, good luck ! I haven't had a dissapointing meal here ever.
If you like Lemon Drops, make sure you have one here.
My favorite !

Visited May 2012
Santa Clara, California, United States
“Cheesecake Factory”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Have a large variety of foods on the menu and are prepared well. Have never gotten a bad plate. Full bar. If you like cheesecake, this is the place to go

Visited June 2012
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

Good food, friendly atmosphere and lots of choice, so always something on the menu that you fancy.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Cheesecake and More”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Besides desserts to die for this chain restaurant has some good food.

Visited July 2011