“Unique Menu - First of its kind” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Parcel 104 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 365 Restaurants in Santa Clara
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Great America Parkway
Description: Our award winning Santa Clara restaurant features Chef Bradley Ogden and his Farm to Table fresh American fare for an inspired and unique culinary experience. Open daily for breakfast, and weekdays for lunch and dinner.
Dallas, TX
“Unique Menu - First of its kind”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Great restaurant for those who crave farm to table food along with great service and location. Pioneers in this concept of food. An enjoyable experience to say the least.

Visited June 2012

Tel Aviv, Israel
“Creative menu, Delicious food, nice settings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Staying at the Marriott I entered the Parcel 104. The menu is limited, but offers really creative food. I had the Mahi-Mahi fish. The combination of flavors of this main course was surprisingly good.

The settings for sitting both in the dinning room and the bar area is pleasunt, and the service was good.

Visited April 2013
Oregon
“expensive but ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I had a wonderful bubbly flight. Food was not quite my style but I found somethind to eat. Bit too fancy for me!

Visited April 2013
San Jose, California
“Expense account lunching only”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Parcel 104 in the Santa Clara Marriott has been around over ten years now. I had not been there in several years until a colleague suggested we meet there for lunch. Previously I had lunch and dinner there on numerous occasions, and enjoyed the food, though the service was sketchy.

The service is now very professional; everybody neat as a pin, well versed in the menu, and attentive; without interrupting your conversation to ask you if everything is OK, as the vast majority of food servers do these days. At Parcel 104 they wait until you finish speaking before speaking to you. What a concept!

Extremely extensive and expensive wine list. 80% 0f the bottles are over $100.00, with many over $200.00. Whites by the glass range from $11.00-$16.00 and reds from $14.00-$20.00+, as I recall. Guess they need the pricing to pay their master sommelier.

Extremely limited lunch menu selections--salads, sandwiches, a couple of entrees. Nothing really appealed to me, so I asked if we could order from the dinner menu, but our server apologetically said it was not available at lunch. So, I had a burger and fries...for $19.00! The burger was no better than the $11.00 burger at The Loft in downtown San Jose or the burger at Original Joes, which is twice as big at $12.95. The fries were mediocre. My colleague had chicken and grits, which was priced in the mid $20.00 range, as I recall. She enjoyed it. Their website menu (prices absent, and the same with the wine list) does not appear to have been updated in over ten months, since it spoke of spring favorites (“seasonal” menus still being the rage) and we were there in the dead of winter. I wish I had checked the website menu before going there. I would have suggested Birk’s instead.

Two glasses of wine, one bottle of their lowest priced pinot noir, a burger and a chicken breast came to $145.00 plus tax and tip. That’s way too much for a so-so lunch. I joked that I was glad it was her tab and not mine. Their demographic is clearly people on liberal expense accounts or attending conventions.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rishon Lezion, Israel
“business lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

very sylish and upscale. nice reception area for waiting. food was great at good prices. atmosphere very discrete and quiet. staff explanatory and friendly.

• Visited February 2013