“Great place ... !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 27 things to do in Santa Clara
More attraction details
Owner description: The premise behind the creation of K1 Speed was to offer enthusiasts and amateurs alike an authentic and genuine racing experience in a safe, comfortable, accessible and perhaps most importantly, unique environment. Utilizing advanced European electric karts and indoor asphalt tracks, K1 Speed quickly developed a reputation as being fun and exciting, and our growth has been continuous since we first opened our doors. In addition to our Arrive and Drive racing option, which allows individuals to visit our indoor karting centers anytime and experience the thrill of racing, we also offer racing leagues and a variety of packages for corporate events and group parties, which have proven quite popular. To meet the needs of customers and kart racing enthusiasts who demand more, we also have a Pro Shop - K1 Race Gear - which carries everything that a karter might need to compete at the track. At K1 Speed, our goal is to be synonymous with karting, and we think that we are on our way!
“Great place ... !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Visited with my office colleagues for taking the battery operated karts on a spin ...

Karts are pretty fast and the course is loads of fun.

What i did not like, is the initial registration process.
I'm not sure if they use the email ids for spamming, as i never gave them a correct one :)

Visited February 2014

Los Altos, California, United States
34 attraction reviews
“Horrible; What corporate sells is not what local venue delivers”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

After 80 YMCA fathers, sons, and daughters took on average 30 minutes to register (which they used our emails to send SPAM) and sign legal forms, we waited 3 hours in line to ride for 10 minutes in electric cars that brokedown and computers that broke down with no refunds or apologies. I would NOT recommend this for corporate events. The 1 manager and several workers they had on a Sunday were not equipped to deliver what K1 corporate had sold. Shame on you for this horrible experience that left my child in tears...horrible experience....run....only a complete refund and apology will keep me from telling my vast network to not go here.

Visited March 2013
North Carolina
6 attraction reviews
“Adrenaline and bruises”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We had a corporate event at this facility. The carts are ridiculously fast and the course is a lot of fun. This was my first opportunity to ride electric go carts and I was really impressed with their agility and speed. We had a couple of good spin outs and I was surprised with the bruises I had that day. This was a great team event.

Visited November 2012
Mountain View, California, United States
44 attraction reviews
“Interested in racing?? Must visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

Its the most ecological place tht has karts with battery powered to avoid pollution. I love this place and racing...

Denver, Colorado
6 attraction reviews
“Fun team event”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

Did a team building event here...it was good but a bit disorganized. Think if they market themselves as a great place for team building - they should provide a little catering in that spirit.

However - it was a blast and the cars get some speed!

Visited June 2011