“Enjoyed every minute!” 4 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Santa Clara
Pacific Inn of Santa Clara
Save Saved
You added Pacific Inn of Santa Clara to your Saves list
2505 The Alameda, Santa Clara, CA 95050   |
Ranked #22 of 33 Hotels in Santa Clara
Santa Clara, California
“Enjoyed every minute!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2010

My husband and I used to stay @ the Pacific Inn in Sunnyvale, Ca. Well that particular location started to apear "GHETTO" at best, so my husband and I tried to locate another Pacific Inn. We were happy to find one just minutes from our home. The first time we reserved a room was online and it went well. They had our reservation when we got there and we in our room within minutes. We have stayed @ Pacific Inn Valley Park locations several times and have been pleased with the service. I wish I would have known that it's best to go in and make a reservation instead of doing it online however, it's worth it. The service (Derick) is an absolute treasure chest of information and knows his stuff! I appreciate the fact that he is honest and willing to say to a customer "I think you will find this room more to your liking". I think more CSR's should be that comfortable when traveler's are lodging, people are visiting, or a couple just relaxing! Derick was a great help and even though I didn't get the room I requested (because my res. was done online) i'm positive this evening will be an enjoyable evening just like the others! Thank you Deick for all your help!

A Pacific Inn frequent flyer :o)

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple

1 review from our community

Been to Pacific Inn of Santa Clara? Share your experiences!