“Very intimate” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Santa Barbara, California
“Very intimate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Very nice little spot for some authentic food in Santa Barbara. The interior is very intimate feeling with a fun bar. The night I was there I had great service despite it being pretty busy inside. Nice wine list as well. I will be back for sure

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Cayman Brac
“Great food!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

My husband and I were visiting and this restaurant was recommended to us. Tried twice to call and make a reservation no answer. We arrived during dinner and felt a bit put off when we asked for a table for two. We sat near the bar area which was not a problem. It took a bit before we were waited on.Finally when the food arrive it was very good, fresh and plated nicely. The waitress was seemingly over burdened with all of her tables she had and kept acting like she wished we just weren't there. Would we go back again?? I am not sure.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Conroe, Texas
“Favorite in Santa Barbara”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Favorite restaurant when we visit Santa Barbara. Food is delicious, staff is delightful and not pushy. We had a family celebration and we felt like we were at home (except with waitstaff, LOL).Everyone enjoyed their meal and family time together!

• Visited May 2014
Toronto
“Reminded me of my grandma's cooking. And that's a beautiful thing!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Simple and delicious food, exactly what you want from a Trattoria. I had the ravioli special and it was home made, fresh, authentic, and delicious. I'm sold and will be back for more next time I'm in Santa Barbara.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Santa Barbara, California
“Neighborhood Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

Trattoria Vittoria is a really good choice for dinner. I had the steak and my wife had seafood, both were fine but the specials were also pretty tempting so I'm sure we will be returning soon. There were several family groups but plenty of tables for couples (if you have a reservation) and bar has a good amount of room as well. The service was good and friendly and just half a block off State St. the location is great.

• Visited April 2014