What a great find! This cute roadside motel off of State Street is a great stay in Santa Barbara. The price was perfect and it is just a 5 minute drive to the city center where all of the action is. Considering the prices in downtown SB, this hotel was great....and the parking was free!
The room was quiet at night, the shower had great water pressure, and bed was clean and comfortable. While we did not have the breakfast (which is included but is only a pastry and coffee), we did head across the street to the Renault Bakery for the best almond crescent roll I have ever had!
Overall I would highly recommend this property. We travel A LOT and can be very discerning of our hotel choices, but this one is a win. Friendly service, great prices, clean rooms, free parking. What more could you want? Book it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Agave Inn-a Shelter Social Club property is a small 13 room Inn. Free WiFi,continental breakfast,and Ipod players in all rooms. Conveniently located close to Earl Warren Showgrounds, Sansum Clinic, Santa Babara Municipal Golf Course and downtown. We look forward to seeing you soon! While visiting please be sure to check out our restaurant- Sama Sama Kitchen -located in beautiful downtown Santa Barbara! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Agave Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agave Hotel Santa Barbara
- Agave Motel Santa Barbara