We stayed at the Agave Inn in Santa Barbara on our way from Los Angeles to San Francisco. The room rate was cheap, bed was comfortable and bathroom was clean. The property also supplied bathroom amenities, parking outside your door and a small breakfast selection. There’s a few restaurants within walking distance and a few more within a 10 minute drive closer to town. As a quick overnight stop, it doesn’t get much better than this!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Agave Inn-a Shelter Social Club property is a small 13 room Inn. Free WiFi,continental breakfast,and Ipod players in all rooms. Conveniently located close to Earl Warren Showgrounds, Sansum Clinic, Santa Babara Municipal Golf Course and downtown. We look forward to seeing you soon! While visiting please be sure to check out our restaurant- Sama Sama Kitchen -located in beautiful downtown Santa Barbara! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Agave Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agave Hotel Santa Barbara
- Agave Motel Santa Barbara