We stayed at the Agave Inn in Santa Barbara on our way from Los Angeles to San Francisco. The room rate was cheap, bed was comfortable and bathroom was clean. The property also supplied bathroom amenities, parking outside your door and a small breakfast selection. There’s a few restaurants within walking distance and a few more within a 10 minute drive closer to town. As a quick overnight stop, it doesn’t get much better than this!
- Also Known As:
- Agave Hotel
- Agave Hotel Santa Barbara
- Agave Motel Santa Barbara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelers Motel is now the AGAVE INN !!!!! Agave Inn is a small 13 room boutique hotel. Mexican pop meets Modernists vibe. Free WiFi,continental breakfast,and Ipod players in all rooms. Conveniently located close to Earl Warren Showgrounds, Sansum Clinic, Santa Babara Municipal Golf Course and downtown. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Agave Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.