This "inn" is really a drive-up motel despite the fact it's in Santa Barbara. Our room was decent; small, no frills, no HBO, barely absorbent towels, good bed and passable water pressure. As others have noted, the free breakfast is pretty weak. Parking is a major problem as there are only eight drive-up spots before you have to park next-door and fetch your car by 9:00 a.m. But what ruined our otherwise decent three-night stay was on the second night rowdy guests rolled in way after midnight screaming, swearing, stomping and door slamming. As it doesn't seem that any management is on-premises most of the time, the noise went on (and on). Next time we return to Santa Barbara (and we will) and we're looking for reasonably priced accommodations, we will look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Agave Inn-a Shelter Social Club property is a small 13 room Inn. Free WiFi,continental breakfast,and Ipod players in all rooms. Conveniently located close to Earl Warren Showgrounds, Sansum Clinic, Santa Babara Municipal Golf Course and downtown. We look forward to seeing you soon! While visiting please be sure to check out our restaurant- Sama Sama Kitchen -located in beautiful downtown Santa Barbara! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Agave Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agave Hotel Santa Barbara
- Agave Motel Santa Barbara