Spent one night at Agave Inn. Best decision. It was inexpensive and comfortable. The place is small, but the rooms are really nicely decorated and the bathrooms are clean. The lady at reception was exceptionally nice. She let us use her phone for free to call Los Angeles. The room was downstairs, we parked right outside the door. Surprisingly, no noise during the night. Would definitely recommend this for an overnight stay! They even serve a basic breakfast on a counter just outside the reception!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Agave Inn-a Shelter Social Club property is a small 13 room Inn. Free WiFi,continental breakfast,and Ipod players in all rooms. Conveniently located close to Earl Warren Showgrounds, Sansum Clinic, Santa Babara Municipal Golf Course and downtown. We look forward to seeing you soon! While visiting please be sure to check out our restaurant- Sama Sama Kitchen -located in beautiful downtown Santa Barbara! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Agave Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agave Hotel Santa Barbara
- Agave Motel Santa Barbara