The Agave Inn is a decent option in Santa Barbara. There is nothing very special about the hotel, but it's a well done up Motel with good decor and is comfortable enough.
It's a no-frills option, with a poor breakfast option (avoid the coffee), but there's stuff in the area to go to instead. The supermarket across the road is excellent, which makes you wonder why they couldn't have made more of an effort with the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Agave Inn-a Shelter Social Club property is a small 13 room Inn. Free WiFi,continental breakfast,and Ipod players in all rooms. Conveniently located close to Earl Warren Showgrounds, Sansum Clinic, Santa Babara Municipal Golf Course and downtown. We look forward to seeing you soon! While visiting please be sure to check out our restaurant- Sama Sama Kitchen -located in beautiful downtown Santa Barbara! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Agave Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agave Hotel Santa Barbara
- Agave Motel Santa Barbara