We stayed here for two nights in February and booked a queen room. It's a pleasant little motel which was a good base from which to explore the town.
We originally got the room closest to the road which though a bit noisy didn't really affect our sleep. The owner was nice enough to move us the next night and even moved our luggage for us.
The location is not walking distance to any of the major attractions and parking is difficult in the town, but there are good places to eat within walking distance. I would definitely recommend the French patisserie at the plaza across the road (recommended to us by the manager).
I'd recommend staying here if you're travelling on a budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelers Motel is now the AGAVE INN !!!!! Agave Inn is a small 13 room boutique hotel. Mexican pop meets Modernists vibe. Free WiFi,continental breakfast,and Ipod players in all rooms. Conveniently located close to Earl Warren Showgrounds, Sansum Clinic, Santa Babara Municipal Golf Course and downtown. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Agave Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agave Hotel Santa Barbara
- Agave Motel Santa Barbara