Our room was fun and tastefully decorated. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The front desk personnel were friendly and helpful. The breakfast had fresh fruit, good pastries,but mediocre coffee. Breakfast is served outside on some makeshift cabinets with no place to eat except in your room. Our room was quite from street noise, but the first night our next door neighbor was sick and pretty loud. We could hear must of his noises. Our second night was fine. The motel is convenient to several restaurants and a grocery store.
- Also Known As:
- Agave Hotel
- Agave Hotel Santa Barbara
- Agave Motel Santa Barbara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelers Motel is now the AGAVE INN !!!!! Agave Inn is a small 13 room boutique hotel. Mexican pop meets Modernists vibe. Free WiFi,continental breakfast,and Ipod players in all rooms. Conveniently located close to Earl Warren Showgrounds, Sansum Clinic, Santa Babara Municipal Golf Course and downtown. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Agave Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.