Stayed there for one night in a King bed room on the upper level.
- Room is spacious and very clean.
- Bed is comfortable.
- Very friendly reception by the owner (?).
- Extremely thin walls. I could hear everything from my neighbours below me (not next to me), but didn't dare to say anything as they sounded like drunk American gangsters.
- It's still a motel. Everyone can walk up to your doorstep.
- But for a motel, it doesn't have enough car parks.
- Location is OK. Still on State St, but far from the city center.
Overall: Ok for the price, but next time I'll book an actual hotel in Santa Barbara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Agave Inn-a Shelter Social Club property is a small 13 room Inn. Free WiFi,continental breakfast,and Ipod players in all rooms. Conveniently located close to Earl Warren Showgrounds, Sansum Clinic, Santa Babara Municipal Golf Course and downtown. We look forward to seeing you soon! While visiting please be sure to check out our restaurant- Sama Sama Kitchen -located in beautiful downtown Santa Barbara! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Agave Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agave Hotel Santa Barbara
- Agave Motel Santa Barbara