I was looking for a low key place, affordable, clean, and where I would feel safe as I was traveling alone(a single woman). Reading the reviews, and being familiar with how one must read between the lines, I decided to check out the location and accommodation prior to making a reservation. In the morning when I checked the online availability there were plenty of rooms. When I pulled into this little place on State Street, I was lucky to get a room. This is a small motel that has been repainted etc. in a fabulous location on North State Street in Santa Barbara. I cut out my Trip Advisor coupon which was honored by the manager (who is terrific) in an upgraded room. Happily she put me upstairs and over the office. Being on State Street can be noisy. The room had lots of space, it was clean, and there was a microwave, flat screen tv, free hbo, and a hair dryer. A deffinite treasure for the area and any traveler who doesn't need to be on the sand.
- Also Known As:
- Agave Hotel
- Agave Hotel Santa Barbara
- Agave Motel Santa Barbara
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Travelers Motel is now the AGAVE INN !!!!! Agave Inn is a small 13 room boutique hotel. Mexican pop meets Modernists vibe. Free WiFi,continental breakfast,and Ipod players in all rooms. Conveniently located close to Earl Warren Showgrounds, Sansum Clinic, Santa Babara Municipal Golf Course and downtown. We look forward to seeing you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Agave Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.