“What a great day!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Santa Barbara Boutique Winery Tours Sustainable Vine Wine Tours offers group or private winery and vineyard tours to Santa Barbara County's small production, family-owned and operated boutique wineries. Our wine tours include premium wine tasting, vineyard tours, and behind the scenes winery production and barrel room experiences. Tours are all-inclusive offering Mercedes-Benz vehicles, all tasting fees, an organic vineyard lunch, and an industry professional as your host.
“What a great day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

What a fantastic wine tour! From the moment we booked to end the of the tour. Efficient, knowledgable, totally looked after. Loved the family run, boutique vineyards. Scott was a great guide and really made the tour. Nothing was rushed, all very relaxed, with a good mix of vineyards. Would definitely book again, and recommend to friends. I never write trip advisor reviews so shows how good the tour was! Thanks again Scott and Bryan!

Woodland Hills
“Fantabulous!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

OMG!!! Where do I start! This private tour was a perfect way to spend my birthday! My boyfriend surprised me by booking this wine tasting tour with Scott and let me tell you all, he didn't disappoint at all. From the first minute Scott picked us up from the Santa Barbara train station, the day became magical. His attention to details is unparalleled, he was very attentive to our needs (like stoping at 7/11 to get cash), and he was very well prepared (had phone chargers ready for my iPhone 5S and my boyfriend's SG3). He took us to 5 different wineries that offered our favorite wines like Syrah and Pinot Noir, he made sure we took so many amazing pictures and stopped along the way at few different scenic locations. His knowledge about the wine and the area made us feel like me have gained so much perspective into the different experiences we can get from wine tasting. Scott didn't leave any small important detail out, he made sure all our questions were answered and he even drove us through Solvang (which wasn't on the itinerary) so my boyfriend can get a taste of this cute little Danish town! I would recommend Sustainable Vine tours to all my friends and we will be definitely going back very soon. #bestinclass
Salina

DanburyCTUSA
3 attraction reviews
“An exceptional tour that met all our expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

We (3) had a private tour with Scott with exclusive winery tours and private tastings. He was passionate about his company, the region where he lives and the service that he delivered. We gained new knowledge on grape growing within the Santa Ynez valley, as well as the history of the region.
It was a perfect 6 hour day, including a lovely lunch at Los Olivos Cafe. We have had wine tours in several regions in California and Europe, and this was one of our best. You will always pay a little more for a private tour but the value-added personal experience was worth the spend.

Fay

Santa Barbara, California, United States
“Another Epic Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Bryan spared nothing on our 2nd annual family tour. This one may be hard to top! But I'm sure going to let Bryan try next year. Hands down the best in the business.

“Jim V”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

2nd anual family wine tasting reunion with Brian. Excellent tour with someone who loves his job and makes everything a spectacular experience. If you want to have one of the best tours in the valley ask for Brian.