“Best. Day. Ever!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 133 Activities in Santa Barbara
Type: Tours, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Santa Barbara Boutique Winery Tours Sustainable Vine Wine Tours offers group or private winery and vineyard tours to Santa Barbara County's small production, family-owned and operated boutique wineries. Our wine tours include premium wine tasting, vineyard tours, and behind the scenes winery production and barrel room experiences. Tours are all-inclusive offering Mercedes-Benz vehicles, all tasting fees, an organic vineyard lunch, and an industry professional as your host.
Valley Village, CA
“Best. Day. Ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

My two girlfriends and I had the most AMAZING day today!! We've gone to various cities once a year for a girls' trip and have had many wonderful experiences. But we all agree...today's wine tour with Scott was the best thing we've ever done!! He was knowledgeable, personable, and by the end of the day, felt like a friend. It's quite clear that this guy loves what he does, and cares so much about giving his customers everything they paid for and more. We had 4 incredible stops and the most beautiful lunch outside at the Demetria Estate (overlooking hills of vineyards). There were 5 others on the tour with us...we started out as strangers, but by the end of the day we were singing and laughing as if we'd known each other forever. We thought we were just going to taste wine, and ended up having the experience of a lifetime! Can't wait to do this again!!!

Visited July 2013

Southlake, Texas
“The Best Wine Tour You Will Ever Take!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My wife and I have been on over 20 wine tours and Sustainable Wine Tours was the best by far. Bryan gives you a personal perspective on what it takes to own, operate and facilitate a functioning winery. He personally knows and introduces you to the vineyard owners, winemakers and staff. We sat and shared our lunch with owners of the Demetria Winery while their son served us wine and made us feel right at home under the sound of a flamingo guitar overlooking the rolling vineyard hills! The tours are private with no more that 20-30 people at the vineyard at one time. A great trip, a wine making education and great memories filled the day in a personable trip that we are certain to do again!

Visited July 2013
Bellevue, Washington
“Awesome day in wine country!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We had so much fun on this wine tour! This is the best way to see Santa Barbara wine country in style! Our guide, Scott, was super fun and very knowledgeable about the area and about wine. The company seems to really care about the service they are providing and that all of their clients are completely taken care of. I would definitely hit up this tour again to visit more wineries! Our group had a fantastic time, thank you!

Visited May 2013
Cincinnati
“I am extremely critical...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

...yet I am hard pressed to find any issues with Sustainable Tours and our tour guide Scott Bull. As we planned this excursion we researched and found Sustainable Tours highly regarded so we made arrangements on the phone with the company, setting a day and time for the tour and sent along our menu preferences... and hoped for the best. The best was delivered!! My daughter and I were picked up at 10:00a, as promised, in a very nice Mercedes passenger van equipped with a large screen TV (we watched some Sideways). Scott also had an abundance of cold water bottles and assorted snacks. As we ventured through the mountains to the wineries we got to know Scott as he shared some the regions history and more specifically, the areas wine history. We visited some wonderful wineries and sampled outstanding product as Scott talked to us with the winery personnel and got them to open up about their products, the wine making procedures, and their unique offerings. Scott never seemed rushed, appeared to enjoy everyone in our group, and provided an overall experience that left me feeling good that there are still companies out there that know how to meet, and exceed expectations. Scott & Co. even remembered to hold the cucumber on my daughter's sandwich! It was a full day, lots of wine consumed, a wonderful lunch in a beautiful setting, and one of the truly great experiences my daughter and I shared on our 8 day west coast trek.

Visited June 2013
“A great way to spend the day with friends and family and learn a goo deal about wines in the region.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

We had a great time spending the day going to wineries. The food was great and the tour guide had loads of water and information! I would do it again In a minute!

Visited June 2013