We take the train to SB a couple of times a year and this has become our favorite place to stay. It's easy walking distance from the train depot even with overnight bags. It's located just far enough off State St to keep out of the noise and traffic. The hotel offers the basics with no pool or other specialties which we never use any ways. They do offer a complimentary breakfast (nothing special but adequate),wine several nights per week, very comfortable beds and functioning windows. The rooms are small but plenty large for my wife and I. There is also a lovely balcony that is not heavily used but nicely appointed. We have sipped wine and enjoyed lunch on the balcony. While we have stayed at several, more upscale hotels in SB this has become our first choice do to price, location and our comfort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a half block from State Street in historic Old Town Santa Barbara, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Virginia provides luxury and convenience for the sophisticated traveler. Enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast served daily from 6:30AM-9:30AM daily. Downtown shopping and restaurants are steps from your door, and the beach and Stearn's Wharf are four blocks away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Holiday Inn Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Holiday Inn
- Santa Barbara Hotel