I've stayed here twice now... both times for business, although, I also lived in the city for 6 years and have been there many, many times on business. This hotel is in a GREAT location. It's right off of State street in the very walkable part of downtown. Tons of food options close by, including SB BrewCo right across the street. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Complimentary Breakfast is quite good compared to normal "free" hotel breakfasts. If you're here for a non-business trip, I'd recommend many of the restaurants nearby instead, but if you're here on business and need a quick bite to eat before getting to the office, you could do much worse. All rooms have a mini-fridge and the microwave downstairs is available 24-hrs. You can also get a complimentary gym pass to Spectrum which is not too far of a walk away. My company made the reservations and paid, and I did not have a car, although it looks like there is only valet parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a half block from State Street in historic Old Town Santa Barbara, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Virginia provides luxury and convenience for the sophisticated traveler. Enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast served daily from 6:30AM-9:30AM daily. Downtown shopping and restaurants are steps from your door, and the beach and Stearn's Wharf are four blocks away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Santa Barbara Hotel Santa Barbara
- Holiday Inn Santa Barbara
- Santa Barbara Holiday Inn
- Santa Barbara Hotel